First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You can talk about everything here! (I hope that we can spam xD)
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
I touch monkey's private parts when no one is looking..
Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?


We don't have to know that we just want to eat it!


i found it on this site called www.diamondvues.com ^_^ if you wanted to know lol
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Damn that nintendo cake is so awesome
and it looks so good too..
im like in love here


What?!
No way!
Don't be coz you want to eat it just like Rolipoli she wants to eat me to! D:
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Kippu wrote:

I touch monkey's private parts when no one is looking..


Don't do that!
Have sympathy!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SO1IDJAK3 wrote:


Print out your very own Shaq mask.


He's ugly..
What do you think?
Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:

He's ugly..
What do you think?


I don't think. I just wear the mask.
Posted 3/28/09
Posted 3/28/09

mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?


We don't have to know that we just want to eat it!


i found it on this site called www.diamondvues.com ^_^ if you wanted to know lol


your awesome
that cake is like the best thing my eyes have ever seen...
the combination of all things awesome

now all i need is maki feeding it to me with her fingers and im in heaven
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SO1IDJAK3 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

He's ugly..
What do you think?


I don't think. I just wear the mask.


Anyway he's ugly
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

-Turbo- wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?


We don't have to know that we just want to eat it!


i found it on this site called www.diamondvues.com ^_^ if you wanted to know lol


your awesome
that cake is like the best thing my eyes have ever seen...
the combination of all things awesome

now all i need is maki feeding it to me with her fingers and im in heaven


Definitely xD
Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:


SO1IDJAK3 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

He's ugly..
What do you think?


I don't think. I just wear the mask.


Anyway he's ugly


Is he more attractive in this picture?

53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
What a pointless thread...

Meh I'll contribute:
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

-Turbo- wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?


We don't have to know that we just want to eat it!


i found it on this site called www.diamondvues.com ^_^ if you wanted to know lol


your awesome
that cake is like the best thing my eyes have ever seen...
the combination of all things awesome

now all i need is maki feeding it to me with her fingers and im in heaven


You eat Maki then finger the cake. wtf is wrong with you dude?
Posted 3/28/09


i'd rather share that cake with him ^__^
Posted 3/28/09

macphapie wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?


We don't have to know that we just want to eat it!


i found it on this site called www.diamondvues.com ^_^ if you wanted to know lol


your awesome
that cake is like the best thing my eyes have ever seen...
the combination of all things awesome

now all i need is maki feeding it to me with her fingers and im in heaven


You eat Maki then finger the cake. wtf is wrong with you dude?


LOL no..we can talk about anyone else dirty like that...
but not maki!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.