First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply †[Request]: Avatar†
Posted 4/7/09

freakkshowx wrote:



Here you go!!! Hope you ... like it! o.e






wow thanks i love it so much lol
Posted 4/7/09


youre welcomee <3 hehe glad yoou like it o.e

Member
7632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
Username: Beautyfoxx
Text in Avi: Beautyfoxx and Fox-chan
Font[script, disney, etc]: script ^^
Designs: Kinda like a blue background with markings in it lol ( i dunno how to explain it ) anything that would look awesome ^^
Brushes: yes or no: sure
Size [thin or long, short and wide]: Thin and long
Which mod: anyone is great^^
Pic: [in spoiler]


If theres something wrong with the pic just ask me to change it =)

Done
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
Username:Animelover049
Text in Avi:Have you ever stop and think on what your doing or just run off and find a dark alley and just sit there alone!!
Font[script, disney, etc]:Disney
Designs: You choose
Brushes: yes or no:yes
Size [thin or long, short and wide]:thin and long
Which mod:emocookie77
Pic: [in spoiler]
Posted 4/7/09

Beautyfoxx wrote:

Username: Beautyfoxx
Text in Avi: Beautyfoxx and Fox-chan
Font[script, disney, etc]: script ^^
Designs: Kinda like a blue background with markings in it lol ( i dunno how to explain it ) anything that would look awesome ^^
Brushes: yes or no: sure
Size [thin or long, short and wide]: Thin and long
Which mod: anyone is great^^
Pic: [in spoiler]


If theres something wrong with the pic just ask me to change it =)


here you go i hope you like it
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

animelover049 wrote:

Username:Animelover049
Text in Avi:Have you ever stop and think on what your doing or just run off and find a dark alley and just sit there alone!!
Font[script, disney, etc]:Disney
Designs: You choose
Brushes: yes or no:yes
Size [thin or long, short and wide]:thin and long
Which mod:emocookie77
Pic: [in spoiler]


here you go i hope you like it ^^
Posted 4/7/09

emocookie77 wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

Username:Animelover049
Text in Avi:Have you ever stop and think on what your doing or just run off and find a dark alley and just sit there alone!!
Font[script, disney, etc]:Disney
Designs: You choose
Brushes: yes or no:yes
Size [thin or long, short and wide]:thin and long
Which mod:emocookie77
Pic: [in spoiler]


here you go i hope you like it ^^


Thanks i love it!!!
Posted 4/7/09

animelover049 wrote:


emocookie77 wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

Username:Animelover049
Text in Avi:Have you ever stop and think on what your doing or just run off and find a dark alley and just sit there alone!!
Font[script, disney, etc]:Disney
Designs: You choose
Brushes: yes or no:yes
Size [thin or long, short and wide]:thin and long
Which mod:emocookie77
Pic: [in spoiler]


here you go i hope you like it ^^


Thanks i love it!!!

im glad u like it ^^ thanks for requesting in the group stay active please ^^
Posted 4/7/09
Username:
LovinglyLoveless
Text in Avi:
Mimi, please dont hurt me..
Font[script, disney, etc]:
doesnt matter
Designs:
doesnt matter
Brushes: yes or no
yes
Size [thin or long, short and wide]:
thin and long
Which mod:
doesnt matter
Pic: [in spoiler]
Member
7632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

emocookie77 wrote:


Beautyfoxx wrote:

Username: Beautyfoxx
Text in Avi: Beautyfoxx and Fox-chan
Font[script, disney, etc]: script ^^
Designs: Kinda like a blue background with markings in it lol ( i dunno how to explain it ) anything that would look awesome ^^
Brushes: yes or no: sure
Size [thin or long, short and wide]: Thin and long
Which mod: anyone is great^^
Pic: [in spoiler]


If theres something wrong with the pic just ask me to change it =)


here you go i hope you like it


ahh i love it!!! thanks soooo much! =D

Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Here u go!
Member
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Username: Rinalyn18
Text in Avi: Rinalyn18
Font: Anything that would fit
Designs: Brushes, spiral notebook, & anything that looks cute.
Size: Thin & Long
Which mod: Anyone
Pic:
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
here u go and hope u like it!

Posted 4/8/09

omigodddddd «3! i laaaaaav your pics soo muchh! o.e <<< where do you get it ?
thats whyy i wanna doooo thiiiiiis even though sumwan already done it «3!


Posted 4/8/09


Here ya go ! «3! rawwrr .


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.