First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply †[Request]: Avatar†
Member
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

Thanks
Member
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Username: Rinalyn18
Text in Avi: Rinalyn18
Font: Anything that would fit
Designs: Brushes, spiral notebook, & anything that looks good in the pic (bright colors) & don't rander.
Size: Thin & Long
Which mod: Anyone who can make it
Pic:
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
here u go!

Member
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09
Username: jugatsu10
Text in Avi: Hello to You
Font[script, disney, etc]: anything good
Designs: anything you think is good enough
Brushes: yes
Size : thin and long
Which mod: anyone available
Pic:
Member
7632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Username: Beautyfoxx
Text in Avi: Beautyfoxx and Fox-chan
Font: your choice ^^
Designs: Brushes with a dark color background
Size: Thin & Long
Which mod: Anyone =D
Pic:
Posted 4/8/09

PrincessZer0- wrote:

Here u go!


omg wow i love what u did with it O_O
Posted 4/8/09

freakkshowx wrote:


omigodddddd «3! i laaaaaav your pics soo muchh! o.e <<< where do you get it ?
thats whyy i wanna doooo thiiiiiis even though sumwan already done it «3!




lol i get them from deviant art x3
Posted 4/8/09

PrincessZer0- wrote:

Here u go!


i tried to put it up but it said it was either too wide or too tall
Posted 4/9/09


ohh hahah thnx! ooooh ur usin da avi ! yayy !
xD

Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

jugatsu10 wrote:

Username: jugatsu10
Text in Avi: Hello to You
Font[script, disney, etc]: anything good
Designs: anything you think is good enough
Brushes: yes
Size : thin and long
Which mod: anyone available
Pic:


here u go!:



Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
u can resize it in lunapic.com/editor.......
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09

Beautyfoxx wrote:

Username: Beautyfoxx
Text in Avi: Beautyfoxx and Fox-chan
Font: your choice ^^
Designs: Brushes with a dark color background
Size: Thin & Long
Which mod: Anyone =D
Pic:


here u go!:


Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09
Posted 4/9/09



hikobuf said ....

RULE FROM NOW ON. NO PHOTOSCAPE DESIGNS. ONLY USE THE BLOOM AND BACKLIGHT!~
< < < you can see it in the guestbooks bit .... rrrawrr !

Posted 4/9/09

freakkshowx wrote:




hikobuf said ....

RULE FROM NOW ON. NO PHOTOSCAPE DESIGNS. ONLY USE THE BLOOM AND BACKLIGHT!~
< < < you can see it in the guestbooks bit .... rrrawrr !



agreed! dude tht was my original idea!!! also try to get gimp!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.