First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
For the crazy lot of you^_^
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nor*Cal
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


dizzle_bot wrote:

Thank You I did deserve that someone could have gotten hurt.

good thing i was still in town and not in some indian reserve far away


Try drinking at casinos from now on.


wish i could. im not allowed to legally
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Epic Fail.
That's more of a stupid story then 'crazy' to me.
Posted 3/28/09

smil3es wrote:

Epic Fail.
That's more of a stupid story then 'crazy' to me.

How about tasting all the flavours of baby food outside a pharmacy one day out of boredom?
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nor*Cal
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

smil3es wrote:

Epic Fail.
That's more of a stupid story then 'crazy' to me.


ouch
but your right someone could have gotten hurt ect. ect.
thats why i dont drink and drive anymore. Luckily i learned after the third DUI.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Epic Fail.
That's more of a stupid story then 'crazy' to me.

How about tasting all the flavours of baby food outside a pharmacy one day out of boredom?


Not crazy BUT stupidly FUNNY!



dizzle_bot wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Epic Fail.
That's more of a stupid story then 'crazy' to me.


ouch
but your right someone could have gotten hurt ect. ect.
thats why i dont drink and drive anymore. Luckily i learned after the third DUI.


It's not about all hurting someone, ect and ect.

I just found it stupid.
Posted 3/28/09

smil3es wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Epic Fail.
That's more of a stupid story then 'crazy' to me.

How about tasting all the flavours of baby food outside a pharmacy one day out of boredom?


Not crazy BUT stupidly FUNNY!

Signing up for female gym?
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/28/09


Now I'm lost.
Posted 3/28/09

smil3es wrote:



Now I'm lost.

The only difference between it and male gym was like one letter in the course code.
Would've been pretty nice in the changeroom though.
>:D
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
omg u so dangerous posting stories like this over the internet O.G. right here
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


smil3es wrote:



Now I'm lost.

The only difference between it and male gym was like one letter in the course code.
Would've been pretty nice in the changeroom though.
>:D


I see. A pervert.
Posted 3/28/09

smil3es wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


smil3es wrote:



Now I'm lost.

The only difference between it and male gym was like one letter in the course code.
Would've been pretty nice in the changeroom though.
>:D


I see. A pervert.

Don't judge me.
>_>
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Just a couple weeks ago, I was really wasted and I tried to plant a tree.........on the freeway.
Didn't work out as well as I thought it might.
And some cops stopped me, thinking I was a tagger. Then they told me I can't plant tangerine trees on public property. ._.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


smil3es wrote:

I see. A pervert.

Don't judge me.
>_>


OK...then.
Posted 3/29/09
im not much of a drinker,but

when im high im pretty out there
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Hmm... I once beat up my mom coz my first gf wanted her cellphone... Two grown men tried to stop me but I think I was too crazy and devoted that they can't stop me on hitting my mom. I do regret that but in the back of my mind I've always hated her, her disapproval of me and my gf's relationship just add more fuel to the fire. Love can make you do crazy things....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.