First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC] ~~~ TATTA HITOTSU NO OMOI
Fanfic Lover
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

triccian wrote:


blood_15 wrote:


triccian wrote:


blood_15 wrote:

hehe....ganbatte neh~~~
inoo's the lead??
i'll be reading this..


hehe! thanks! yup, inoo is my main character...
hehe, demo, it's not a hsj fic so only the two of them will be here...


it'll be a great honor...


i see...hehe.


but i hope you'll still read, even if ryuutaro-sama is not here... hehe...


ahahahahahaa.....sure..sure..
no problem..
nah...i've been spoiling that kid since the time i started Sabre so
I might divert my attention to others...maybe..
hahaha..
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
is there any like
we can take part of this?
hahaha
if there is..

well its ok if not haha
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09

deen22 wrote:

is there any like
we can take part of this?
hahaha
if there is..

well its ok if not haha


hehehehe...
demo... inoo and daiki have a leading lady already...
gomen ne...
hehehehe...

also if i say yes, wouldn't it mean that kei will end up with the girl? hehehe... gomenasai!!!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blood_15 wrote:
ahahahahahaa.....sure..sure..
no problem..
nah...i've been spoiling that kid since the time i started Sabre so
I might divert my attention to others...maybe..
hahaha..


he's a blockbuster, ne?
hehehe...
Fanfic Lover
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

triccian wrote:


blood_15 wrote:
ahahahahahaa.....sure..sure..
no problem..
nah...i've been spoiling that kid since the time i started Sabre so
I might divert my attention to others...maybe..
hahaha..


he's a blockbuster, ne?
hehehe...


sou..sou!!hahahaha..
hehe...that's so cute...
this fic..it's classic for me...
i also wanted to try reading this kind of fictional stories...
is is a heavy drama??or a combo??
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blood_15 wrote:


triccian wrote:


blood_15 wrote:
ahahahahahaa.....sure..sure..
no problem..
nah...i've been spoiling that kid since the time i started Sabre so
I might divert my attention to others...maybe..
hahaha..


he's a blockbuster, ne?
hehehe...


sou..sou!!hahahaha..
hehe...that's so cute...
this fic..it's classic for me...
i also wanted to try reading this kind of fictional stories...
is is a heavy drama??or a combo??


your fic is really amazing, hehe, demo i can't comment yet because i'm reading from the start! hehe,
i think it's going to be heavy drama, with my present state of mind...
Fanfic Lover
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

triccian wrote:


blood_15 wrote:


triccian wrote:


blood_15 wrote:
ahahahahahaa.....sure..sure..
no problem..
nah...i've been spoiling that kid since the time i started Sabre so
I might divert my attention to others...maybe..
hahaha..


he's a blockbuster, ne?
hehehe...


sou..sou!!hahahaha..
hehe...that's so cute...
this fic..it's classic for me...
i also wanted to try reading this kind of fictional stories...
is is a heavy drama??or a combo??


your fic is really amazing, hehe, demo i can't comment yet because i'm reading from the start! hehe,
i think it's going to be heavy drama, with my present state of mind...


maji de???
hahaha.about my fic...
THANK YOU... realllyy...
ganbatte neh~~season 1 is kinda looooong..
but funny though...
wheeww....it'll be tough writing a heavy drama..
i tried it once...but i ended up destroying the mood...
i really suck at it...
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blood_15 wrote:

maji de???
hahaha.about my fic...
THANK YOU... realllyy...
ganbatte neh~~season 1 is kinda looooong..
but funny though...
wheeww....it'll be tough writing a heavy drama..
i tried it once...but i ended up destroying the mood...
i really suck at it...


yeah, it's hard, but i'm not really good at romcom, hehe, so i'm exploring if heavy drama is my calling, hehe!
did you upload your heavy drama somewhere?
yep, it's kinda long, but i love it!
you should be a professional writer someday (hehe, write novels and TV scripts and movies)
i wrote a hey! say! JUMP comedy in my pages, but the first ep is so long and becomes dragging, so i can't continue it anymore...
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09


maa,~
well i just wanted to ask if their leading ladies are already taken hahaha!
Posted 4/3/09
I'm sure everyone would surely fall in love with this ne~ :]
Surely, some'll even cry over it >w<
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
OMGosh!! this sounds so cool!!
I can't wait to read the first chappie!!

btw.. Domoto Koichi as the butler?? that cracked me up!!
anyway.. I really love the idea ^^
It's so unique ^^
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/12/09
TATTA HITOTSU NO OMOI
My One and Only Wish
(A JE Fan Drama)

EPISODE ONE: Fireworks

Part I.


Part II.


Part III.


Part IV.



Part V.

TSUDZUKU

EPISODE TWO: Mistakes
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

deen22 wrote:



maa,~
well i just wanted to ask if their leading ladies are already taken hahaha!


hehe! demo, please support the first episode, ok? hehe!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

hsj9392 wrote:

OMGosh!! this sounds so cool!!
I can't wait to read the first chappie!!

btw.. Domoto Koichi as the butler?? that cracked me up!!
anyway.. I really love the idea ^^
It's so unique ^^


hehe! the first episode is now showing (just below your post...)
hehe! doushite? domoto can possibly pull it off
because he is a JE member...
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

tyndyl wrote:

I'm sure everyone would surely fall in love with this ne~ :]
Surely, some'll even cry over it >w<


i hope so... demo, all of you are offline now... hehe!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.