First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are we really cousin?
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Here's my dilemma .

I Fell in love with this girl I met at school,but we are related by marriage by our cousins marriage.I'm feeling like I have been "owned" or "punch on the face",because at the time we never knew each other until I went to her party saw my cousins wife at her house she said they're related.What the freak? I broke up my ex-girlfriend and my next girlfriend is my cousin.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Sucks to be you xD
Posted 3/29/09


It's called WINCEST

672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lady Pink
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
nice paint XD
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

snuckles108 wrote:

Here's my dilemma .

I Fell in love with this girl I met at school,but we are related by marriage by our cousins marriage.I'm feeling like I have been "owned" or "punch on the face",because at the time we never knew each other until I went to her party saw my cousins wife at her house she said they're related.What the freak? I broke up my ex-girlfriend and my next girlfriend is my cousin.


hmm kinda hard understanding the chart but dang that sux if you were blood related. If its no blood relations tho it would be fine it'd just be awkward meeting her parents xD
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Well technically your not related by blood, so I don't see the problem. A friend of mine had a similar problem. his dad got remarried and he ended up falling for his step sister. It didn't work out but they dated for quite a while behind their parents backs.
It's not your fault that your cousins ended up falling in love. Why should their love prevent you from having love? If you like her, go for it.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
Your charts wacky, but you have nothing to worry about if you're not related by blood. And you need to change some stuff up dude, this would fall under personal thread.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Go ask 4chan, they can help.
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
just do her if ur kids end up with defects then...
theres ur answer
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
That sucks! xD
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Just do her if your kids end up with defects then...
There's your answer


Um we are not related by blood just by marriage by our cousin. Is it okay to love a girl who's related to you by marriage by our cousin marriage?
Posted 3/29/09

snuckles108 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

Just do her if your kids end up with defects then...
There's your answer


Um we are not related by blood just by marriage by our cousin. Is it okay to love a girl who's related to you by marriage by our cousin marriage?


theres like 50 bagillion girls in the world why would u have to pick this one..

u kno its just that u wanna do it so just do it
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

MattChristy wrote:

Well technically your not related by blood, so I don't see the problem. A friend of mine had a similar problem. his dad got remarried and he ended up falling for his step sister. It didn't work out but they dated for quite a while behind their parents backs.
It's not your fault that your cousins ended up falling in love. Why should their love prevent you from having love? If you like her, go for it.


You can't marry your wife's relatives either when she passes away. that's the law in my country. it's an ancient roman law, but lately it has been kind of changed.

If you want to know whether you can marry her or not, you need to know how to calculate to what degree people are relatives to you. This is quite hard to calculate, and the way you calculate is different in countries all over the world. Espacially in Belgium we have this difficult roman/canononic system. I learned ghow to calculate this, but it's of no use because I don't know what system is used in the country you are from.

But even in the belgian suystem, or the ancient roman system you would not be related.
Posted 3/29/09

willby wrote:


MattChristy wrote:

Well technically your not related by blood, so I don't see the problem. A friend of mine had a similar problem. his dad got remarried and he ended up falling for his step sister. It didn't work out but they dated for quite a while behind their parents backs.
It's not your fault that your cousins ended up falling in love. Why should their love prevent you from having love? If you like her, go for it.


You can't marry your wife's relatives either when she passes away. that's the law in my country. it's an ancient roman law, but lately it has been kind of changed.

If you want to know whether you can marry her or not, you need to know how to calculate to what degree people are relatives to you. This is quite hard to calculate, and the way you calculate is different in countries all over the world. Espacially in Belgium we have this difficult roman/canononic system. I learned ghow to calculate this, but it's of no use because I don't know what system is used in the country you are from.

But even in the belgian suystem, or the ancient roman system you would not be related.


Belgium huh, I think here in the Netherlands it doesn't matter with who you're going to marry.



Posted 3/29/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.