First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
*That* Scene that should have been in episode 25
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09 , edited 5/11/09

DarkFrinda wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:

Well this isn't THAT scene, but it's close (It's in that new Skip Beat game.)




oh plz..plzzz where is the link for that photo to have it for my wallpaper???plz plzzzzxDxDXDXdXD
btw the game is not in english right?:O?:O


What's your screen resolution?

And no, sadly, no plans have been made for the game to come out in english.
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

WingsofMorphius wrote:


What's your screen resolution?

And no, sadly, no plans have been made for the game to come out in english.


1280*1024^^^ tytytyxD
Member
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
"That" scene would have been nice before the ending.... I guess that's just one of the reasons why they did not put it, maybe because they are goin to show it on season 2? i hope so... i would probably fall off my chair while watching "that"..... exciting!
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

DarkFrinda wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:


What's your screen resolution?

And no, sadly, no plans have been made for the game to come out in english.


1280*1024^^^ tytytyxD


http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/WingsofMorphius/EmperorWall01.jpg

I tried to fix it up a bit and make it more wall-worthy, since sizing up tends to make the image quality suck. (Not that it helped, since photobucket sized it right back down again. )
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

WingsofMorphius wrote:



http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/WingsofMorphius/EmperorWall01.jpg

I tried to fix it up a bit and make it more wall-worthy, since sizing up tends to make the image quality suck. (Not that it helped, since photobucket sized it right back down again. )


THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! thanks thanks thanksxxxDxDxd <3<3<3
Member
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
is there gonna be a second season? is it announced or were just hoping and assuming that there will be nxt? i would really like it if they make another season it seems that something is missing!!!argh
really love this!!!
Member
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
what is "THAT" scene everyone is talkin abou just curious!!
Member
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
what is "THAT" scene everyone is talking about?just curious
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
"THAT" scene is only one of the best moments in SB history. Truly momentous. Only someone who has read the manga would know what it is. Moral of the story: READ THE MANGA!!! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.