First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Skip Beat Ending
Member
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
There has to be a second season...they stopped in the MIDDLE of the Dark Moon arc. I think if they wanted to completely end the anime they would have at least finished the arc. They didn't do THAT SCENE with Kyouko and Ren...I still can't believe it. Such a let down. Can't wait for the manga chapters...we haven't seen Ren for a while now in the manga...sigh.
Member
60164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Unless something bad happens, I believe that there will be another season, but the question is when. I don't want to wait for months for a new season when there is enough of material for one, and when they kind of said through the ending to expect one.
47236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
season one was 66 chapters.....they can make a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
137 chapters at the moment!!!are enough from season 2!!hope soon...
Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
they seem to have skipped a very important part in the manga!! the part where kyoko help him rehearse at his home?? i was ssoooooooooo looking forward to the animated verison of that part..

well.... i seriously and sincerely hope there's a 2nd season!!

"the next stage is........."
Member
60164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
There should be. The arcs after this are all interesting and important. If they go at the same pace as this season, it should be enough.


the_song_of_anime wrote:






Can anyone list the arcs in the manga?


47236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

Analytical_gal wrote:

There should be. The arcs after this are all interesting and important. If they go at the same pace as this season, it should be enough.


the_song_of_anime wrote:






Can anyone list the arcs in the manga?




Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

DarkFrinda wrote:

season one was 66 chapters.....they can make a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
137 chapters at the moment!!!are enough from season 2!!hope soon...


after you put in the calculations like that, a second season seems very likely! there is no way they can stop here! SECOND SEASON PLZ!
Member
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hiding in a shoebox
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

belle_lumiere wrote:

Actually, in all honesty, even though I fully believe there will be some kind of follow-up (be in a new season or OVA or... *something*), if this really truly is all we'll be getting, I think I'll be ok with that. I mean, they didn't go off and make up some phony ending and screw things up, like everyone was worried about. They just left it completely open. This last Ren arc flows almost exactly like the manga, so it's really easy to just pick up right around chapter 60 and move on, if you wanted.

...though I'm still upset that they brought up all that suspence for THREE WHOLE EPISODES leading us all to *that* scene, and it never happened!!

Is it really too much to ask, wanting to know if we should expect more or not?


I totally agree; I'm really pissed that they did that, but perhaphs there's another good reason with it. It's pretty much the same thing with what happened to D.Gray-Man (that also got cut off too early with a rather choppy ending), where the anime was catching up with the manga. I mean, for all those of you who've read the manga, doesn't it seem like the anime would catch up too fast at the rate it was going?
Member
60164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

the_song_of_anime wrote:


Analytical_gal wrote:

There should be. The arcs after this are all interesting and important. If they go at the same pace as this season, it should be enough.


the_song_of_anime wrote:






Can anyone list the arcs in the manga?






Yep it is quite obvious, Sho will realize it. I think he already realizes but just hasn't called it the right word yet
Member
60164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

bobapearl wrote:


DarkFrinda wrote:

season one was 66 chapters.....they can make a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
137 chapters at the moment!!!are enough from season 2!!hope soon...


after you put in the calculations like that, a second season seems very likely! there is no way they can stop here! SECOND SEASON PLZ!


They better make a season season. After giving us a taste of what will happen (Shou's anger at the end), they can't make us wait!
Member
60164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

smartalic wrote:

I totally agree; I'm really pissed that they did that, but perhaphs there's another good reason with it. It's pretty much the same thing with what happened to D.Gray-Man (that also got cut off too early with a rather choppy ending), where the anime was catching up with the manga. I mean, for all those of you who've read the manga, doesn't it seem like the anime would catch up too fast at the rate it was going?


Actually no. The anime is only half way through the manga. There is enough of episodes for another season, and then they can take a break to wait for manga to move a good distance ahead.
Member
59709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Quebec, Quebec
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
The ending was rushed out but i mean it's OKAY once in thousand episode of this superb anime but man they could do it following strictly the manga like they usually did :p
Member
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hiding in a shoebox
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

Analytical_gal wrote:


smartalic wrote:

I totally agree; I'm really pissed that they did that, but perhaphs there's another good reason with it. It's pretty much the same thing with what happened to D.Gray-Man (that also got cut off too early with a rather choppy ending), where the anime was catching up with the manga. I mean, for all those of you who've read the manga, doesn't it seem like the anime would catch up too fast at the rate it was going?


Actually no. The anime is only half way through the manga. There is enough of episodes for another season, and then they can take a break to wait for manga to move a good distance ahead.


Hmm, that's right... But all we can really do right now is just wait and see if they do continue it... But it's highly unlikely that they would continue it.

On a side note, have you heard of Glass Mask? It's this acting anime/manga that's suprisingly better than Skip! Beat.
Member
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
i think they're gonna show what happen in the next season... but yea! i cant believe they actually skipped that part! the part that happens when kyoko was in ren's house!!! i was actually anticipating that part!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.