First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Order your Avi
Photo Maker
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 4/23/09
Rules


1. asking one avi at time, and use it when its done (when u see it of cause )
2 .fill this when u are ordering an avi:
username/name :
what do you what on it (word)
mod request
pic (spoiler plz)

did you paid 5 pic ?

3. you must to pay for it: 5 pics in payment folders, one time in wall
4.dont re-quote THIS POST
5.NO STEALING PLZZ
6. happy order !

When ur avi its Done, we will quote ur post ^^
Photo SHopper ^^
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
username/name : u can see it XD
what do you what on it (word) my username and a quote
mod request: any
pic (provide) okay !
Photo Maker
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09


Done by Aimeej **ur avii its in photo section** =D
Photo SHopper ^^
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
username/name : lovefeilunhai
what do you what on it (word) lovefeilunhai and a quote that u can choose one
mod request: anyone
pic
Photo Maker
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 4/23/09


Done by aimeej
Photo SHopper ^^
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
username:LiveLoveBlue
name :Dao
what do you what on it (word):LiveLoveBlue and a cute quote
mod request:anyone
pic (spoiler plz):


did you paid 5 pic ?yes
Photo Maker
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:

username:LiveLoveBlue
name :Dao
what do you what on it (word):LiveLoveBlue and a cute quote
mod request:anyone
pic (spoiler plz):


did you paid 5 pic ?yes


Pending by Aimeej ---do it later sorry for the waiting...
Photo SHopper ^^
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
oh its ok jie i'll wait just take ur time
Photo Maker
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:

oh its ok jie i'll wait just take ur time :)


Done by Aimeej (in photo section)
14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
username:goldensword
what do you what on it (word): goldensword
mod request: any
pic
Photo Maker
11490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

goldensword wrote:

username:goldensword
what do you what on it (word): goldensword
mod request: any
pic


i will do it this weekend =D

14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

loveyellow wrote:


goldensword wrote:

username:goldensword
what do you what on it (word): goldensword
mod request: any
pic


i will do it this weekend =D



kk, thx alot ....
p/s rmb ... its tis WEEKEND .... not nxt week .... lol
Photo Maker
11490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

goldensword wrote:


loveyellow wrote:


goldensword wrote:

username:goldensword
what do you what on it (word): goldensword
mod request: any
pic


i will do it this weekend =D



kk, thx alot ....
p/s rmb ... its tis WEEKEND .... not nxt week .... lol


hum hum i didnt wrote nxt week, i wrote this weekend, so i didnt do a mistak,
14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

loveyellow wrote:


goldensword wrote:


loveyellow wrote:


goldensword wrote:

username:goldensword
what do you what on it (word): goldensword
mod request: any
pic


i will do it this weekend =D



kk, thx alot ....
p/s rmb ... its tis WEEKEND .... not nxt week .... lol


hum hum i didnt wrote nxt week, i wrote this weekend, so i didnt do a mistak,


im jus reminding u, cos mayb u'll b busying wif other thing tis weekend ... =)
Photo Maker
11490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

goldensword wrote:


loveyellow wrote:


goldensword wrote:


loveyellow wrote:


goldensword wrote:

username:goldensword
what do you what on it (word): goldensword
mod request: any
pic


i will do it this weekend =D



kk, thx alot ....
p/s rmb ... its tis WEEKEND .... not nxt week .... lol


hum hum i didnt wrote nxt week, i wrote this weekend, so i didnt do a mistak,


im jus reminding u, cos mayb u'll b busying wif other thing tis weekend ... =)


ah okie, thnx =D, btw if i dont hav time, the creator, aimeej will do it 4 u =D

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.