Post Reply summonings
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
finnaly i put up the summonings

to become a summoner you either need to ask the original summoner or if the original summoner is dead or non existant just post here to become the new head of the summon






shinobi
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
can i be wolf summoner
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

alamis wrote:

can i be wolf summoner


yes
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
agon summoning please
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
fox summoning plz
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

devil216 wrote:

fox summoning plz


are foxes alredy put up in the summonings list? if not could i get you to put:
name:
background:
abilities:
summoning rank:
pic/ discription:
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/24/09
name: mizu
background: there are five clans of fox summonings one clan for each element. they don't like each other so no one can summonings a fox from another clan mizu is da leader of the water clan
abilities: can use all water type jutsus
summoning rank: A
pic/discription:
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

tyname wrote:


devil216 wrote:

fox summoning plz


are foxes alredy put up in the summonings list? if not could i get you to put:
name:
background:
abilities:
summoning rank:
pic/ discription:


ok it's done
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

devil216 wrote:


tyname wrote:


devil216 wrote:

fox summoning plz


are foxes alredy put up in the summonings list? if not could i get you to put:
name:
background:
abilities:
summoning rank:
pic/ discription:


ok it's done


all right, thats just what i need
shinobi
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
Dragons =d
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

YoshiroX wrote:

Dragons =d


kogaku is the head of the dragon summoners, so pm her and ask if she would train you. and dont worry she will.
87923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
can i have to raid griffin?
Posted 6/21/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

can i have to raid griffin?


I believe you can be approved for this. You would be a griffin summoner and since there is no head summoner, you become the lead griffin summoner. If I'm incorrect, then Tyname will correct me later, but for now you're approved.
87923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


lenalee-chan wrote:

can i have to raid griffin?


I believe you can be approved for this. You would be a griffin summoner and since there is no head summoner, you become the lead griffin summoner. If I'm incorrect, then Tyname will correct me later, but for now you're approved.


kk cool thanks a lot! XD
Posted 6/21/09

lenalee-chan wrote:
kk cool thanks a lot! XD


You're welcome. It's a lil slow right now, but enjoy the group!
You must be logged in to post.