Post Reply Got Marked? Transfer over here~!
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
Name:
Age:
What former are you:
specialties:
Bio:
Pet:
Crush/lover:
Pic:
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Name: Amanda Hawkins
Age: 16
What former are you: Fourth Former
specialties: Have the affinity for lighting
Bio: Amanda was marked by the tracker at 15. An hour later after she was marked, she fainted. She awoke and suddenly she forgot her memories as human and soon was taken in to the house of night. She has the affinity of lightning. (can control the element lightning)
Pet: She has a fox named Keiko. Keiko is a smart and intelligant fox.
Crush/lover: None...
Pic:
(Amanda)


(Keiko)
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
Name:Hitomi Ai
Age:16
What former are you:Fourth Former
specialties:Pyshic and her weapons are pyshic
Bio:Marked at age 10.Her parents died when she was 3 and she lives with her pet wolf Kira who protects her when her parents died.Shes a bit lonely.She has the power of pyshic(like an attk would be a pyshic ball and something that belongs in the pyshic group is disappearing and teleporting)She learned how to control her power at age 8.
Pet:Kira
Crush/lover:None
Pic:(she has purple eyes not yellow)


Kira(thw white one)
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/30/09
Name: Mist
Age:17
What former are you: Fifth Former
specialties: Controling Blood and Shadows
Bio: Mist was marked when she was 13. Then taken back to the house of night. She forgot about her past and family after that. The only thing that remained of her past where scars and a locket that hangs around her neck with a picture inside, she thinks it is a picture of her mother nd father, but doesn't know because she lost her memories. When she arrived at the House of Night she a greeted by a wolf. That wolf became her pet. They have a connection which allows them to her each others thoughts and talk. She is very quiet,laid back, and keeps to herself,dangerous when angered She good at swords play and hand to hand combat. She sometimes skips classes or doesnt come to school at all. She can been seen riding a motorcycle most of the time.
Pet: Kei (wolf) :
Crush/lover: none
Pic:
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09

Winterroselove wrote:

Name:Hitomi Ai
Age:16
What former are you:Fourth Former
specialties:Pyshic and her weapons are pyshic
Bio:Marked at age 10.Her parents died when she was 3 and she lives with her pet wolf Kira who protects her when her parents died.Shes a bit lonely.She has the power of pyshic(like an attk would be a pyshic ball and something that belongs in the pyshic group is disappearing and teleporting)She learned how to control her power at age 8.
Pet:Kira
Crush/lover:None
Pic:(she has purple eyes not yellow)


Kira(thw white one)





KeeKee13 wrote:

Name: Mist
Age:17
What former are you: Fourth Former
specialties: Controling Blood
Bio: Mist was marked when she was 14. Then taken back to the house of night. She forgot about her past and family after that. When she arrived at the House of Night she a greeted by a wolf. That wolf became her pet. They have a connection which allows them to her eachothers thoughts and talk. She is very quiet,laid back, and keeps to herself. She good at swordsplay and hand to hand combat
Pet: Kei (wolf) :
Crush/lover: none
Pic:


Okz~! You're up!^^
Member
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / N*w Z*a*a*d
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Name: Rin
Age: 18
What former are you: Fifth Former
Specialties: Wind manipulation and animal communication.
Bio: Rin was marked when she was 12. She couldn't forget about her past since she have already lost them. The only thing she remember is a fiery image of a mansion burning down. She is very quiet, calm, and mysterious. She's good with swordplay, hand to hand combat and tactics. The wolf she have is the child of the wolf that was owned by someone who took care of her.
Pet: Pet wolf Kokushi and Pet crow Yonaka
Crush/lover: None
Pic:
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Happy_panda123 wrote:

Name: Rin
Age: 18
What former are you: Fifth Former
Specialties: Wind manipulation and animal communication.
Bio: Rin was marked when she was 12. She couldn't forget about her past since she have already lost them. The only thing she remember is a fiery image of a mansion burning down. She is very quiet, calm, and mysterious. She's good with swordplay, hand to hand combat and tactics. The wolf she have is the child of the wolf that was owned by someone who took care of her.
Pet: Pet wolf Kokushi and Pet crow Yonaka
Crush/lover: None
Pic:


Okz! You're up!^^
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
Name: Misa
Age: 16
What former are you: 4th
specialties: flying and mind to mind communication
Bio: marked when she was 8 and ran away from home she lived on the streets stealing to survive she was taken in by a wealthy family at age 14 then sent to h.o.n at age 16
Pet: (i'll find a pic and put it up later)
Crush/lover:
Pic: she has pale skin red hair and blue eyes
Posted 3/30/09
Name: Krystal
Age: 15
What former are you: 6th former
specialties: can control ice and all things liquid, can also do things w/ her mind (inclding crushing things, move things, control ppl at her will), can also fly
Bio: marked at the age of 9 and got kidnapped for experimentation until she escaped and got brought 2 H.O.S. at the age of 11
Pet: (polar bear, Kira)(is still a baby)

Crush/lover: none
Pic:
Member
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/31/09
Name: Yumi
Age: 16
What former are you: 4th former
specialties: compulsion, controling people, but every time do it i either go crazy or become weaker
Bio: saw all her family die or murdered when she was 13, couldnt do anything for them. always blames herself. but always cheerful and happy on inside neve showing anyone her fears marked on the same day parents die
Pet: dove

Crush/lover: none
Pic:

looks pure and innocent but if made angry
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

kawaiimunchkin wrote:

Name: Misa
Age: 16
What former are you: 4th
specialties: flying and mind to mind communication
Bio: marked when she was 8 and ran away from home she lived on the streets stealing to survive she was taken in by a wealthy family at age 14 then sent to h.o.n at age 16
Pet: (i'll find a pic and put it up later)
Crush/lover:
Pic: (i'll find one and put it up later)





-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

Name: Krystal
Age: 15
What former are you: 6th former
specialties: can control ice and all things liquid, can also do things w/ her mind (inclding crushing things, move things, control ppl at her will), can also fly
Bio: marked at the age of 9 and got kidnapped for experimentation until she escaped and got brought 2 H.O.S. at the age of 11
Pet: (polar bear, Kira)(is still a baby)

Crush/lover: none
Pic:





crunchyrolllover88 wrote:

Name: Yumi
Age: 16
What former are you: 4th former
specialties: compulsion, controling people, but every time do it i either go crazy or become weaker
Bio: saw all her family die or murdered when she was 13, couldnt do anything for them. always blames herself. but always cheerful and happy on inside neve showing anyone her fears marked on the same day parents die
Pet: dove

Crush/lover: none
Pic:

looks pure and innocent but if made angry
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


Okz~! You're up!^^
You must be logged in to post.