Created by tokyo_skip
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who do you like BEST?
1898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Narnia.
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Moka Akashiya
Kurumu Kurono
Mizore Shirayuki
Yukari Sendo
Ruby Toujyou
1898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Narnia.
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
I like Mizore the best. ^^
Posted 3/29/09


Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one

18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Mention what anime first. In this case Rosario+Vampire
Put it in the right section. Poll Section
Posted 3/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:



Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one



Posted 3/29/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one





Posted 3/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one







Posted 3/29/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one









18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
A challenger appears


Internetz to who can name the character
Posted 3/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one











856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

macphapie wrote:

A challenger appears


Internetz to who can name the character


Ryoga from ranma 1/2 in Pig form
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

someone173 wrote:


macphapie wrote:

A challenger appears


Internetz to who can name the character


Ryoga from ranma 1/2 in Pig form


FFUUUUU It was easy though
Posted 3/29/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Who the hell are they



And I vote for this one













I ran out of piggy pic's =\

since you won I'll give you a reward.



(don't take this seriously =P)

Posted 3/29/09
ANOTHER CHALLENGER APPEARS:


Unrelated mot:

4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
LOLOLOLOLOL

HEREIAMZ
BREAKINURCHAINZ
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.