First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ●Introduce Yourselves◦
Posted 3/30/09
►Name: aeriel dane
►Nick: ayee
►Age: 15
►Location: Philippines
►Hobbies:
-sleeping
-reading
-eating
-watching movies and series
-going outdoors
-talking on the phone
-playing games
-spamming
►Likes:
-smexii bishies<333333~
-my family and friends
-my best buddies in CR
-food especially sweets xD
-my DVDs and computer
-music<3
-the colors of the rainbow
-the air<3
-summer<3
-stick-o<3
►Dislikes:
-fakes
-plastics
-icky animals ><
-peanuts
-cheaters
-bossy people
-discrimination
Moderator
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
►Name:
Monra Abapo


►Nick:
monmon-chan, mon-chii, monra


►Age:

14 years old.. (gonna be 15 very soon!!)


►Location:
Philippines!!


►Hobbies:
+ making Aviis
+ shopping
+ watchng TV
+ playing games
+ reading comics and mags
+making friends!


►Likes:
+ mah Best Buddies here on CrunchY!!
+ the color PINK!
+ chocolates!
+ animes & mangas!
+ hanging out with friends!


►Dislikes:
+ i dislike
+ only one thing..
+ INSECTS!!
+ they scare mee!! TT^TT
+ even those butterflies!!! *uwahh*
Posted 3/31/09

khonnor wrote:

►Name: My
►Nick: Khonnor
►Age: 20
►Location: Sweden
►Hobbies: Music, Asian dramas, Anime, friends, movies, books and photography
►Likes/Dislikes: I like MUSIC! and some computergames xD and i dislike dishonest ppl and bugs eeewww >-<


haii =D yoroshikuu nee xD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies here xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<
Posted 3/31/09

cagallilacus wrote:

Introduce Yourself
►Name: Cagallilacus
►Nick: cagalli~chan
►Age: 18
►Location: US
►Hobbies: manga, editing, reading, community service, watching and listening to music
►Likes/Dislikes: backstabbers, liers, when it's too hot,


haii =D cagalii-chiiixD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies here xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<
Posted 3/31/09

judzzz wrote:

►Name: Judy Anne
►Nick: judy
►Age:14
►Location: Philippines
►Hobbies: watching tv, surfing the net, listen to music, eating , sleeping
►Likes/Dislikes:
likes:
attitude:kind, friendly and humble
food: cake, ice cream,chocolates and pasta
music
asianovelas
anime
computer games
dislikes:
attitude: liar, boastful, flirt


haii =D yoroshikuu judy-chan xD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies here xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<
Posted 3/31/09

miangela wrote:

►Name: mia angela (angela is spelled as "angelei")
►Nick: leigh
►Age: young
►Location: philippines
►Hobbies: playing the violin, reading, doodling
►Likes/Dislikes:
likes
- smexxii bishies
- food
- music
- sleeping
- stuffed animals
- the color lime
- reality shows
- comedy
- adam lambert
- kris allen
- gossip girl
- chick lits

dislikes
- hentai
- backstabbers
- people who have no originality
- the scent of mens cologne

-


haii =D yoroshikuu miaa-chiixD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies here xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<
Posted 3/31/09

starlit_bubbles wrote:

►Name: Chi Tran
►Nick: Chi-chan
►Age:14
►Location:North America
►Hobbies: Manga Coloring
►Likes/Dislikes: cute stuff/gross stuff and all bugs.


haii =D chiiichiii-chan xD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies here xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<
Posted 3/31/09

daneaeriel wrote:

►Name: aeriel dane
►Nick: ayee
►Age: 15
►Location: Philippines
►Hobbies:
-sleeping
-reading
-eating
-watching movies and series
-going outdoors
-talking on the phone
-playing games
-spamming
►Likes:
-smexii bishies<333333~
-my family and friends
-my best buddies in CR
-food especially sweets xD
-my DVDs and computer
-music<3
-the colors of the rainbow
-the air<3
-summer<3
-stick-o<3
►Dislikes:
-fakes
-plastics
-icky animals ><
-peanuts
-cheaters
-bossy people
-discrimination


haii =D awww ayee-chiii xD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies 2 xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<

Posted 3/31/09

pinkmonra wrote:

►Name:
Monra Abapo


►Nick:
monmon-chan, mon-chii, monra


►Age:

14 years old.. (gonna be 15 very soon!!)


►Location:
Philippines!!


►Hobbies:
+ making Aviis
+ shopping
+ watchng TV
+ playing games
+ reading comics and mags
+making friends!


►Likes:
+ mah Best Buddies here on CrunchY!!
+ the color PINK!
+ chocolates!
+ animes & mangas!
+ hanging out with friends!


►Dislikes:
+ i dislike
+ only one thing..
+ INSECTS!!
+ they scare mee!! TT^TT
+ even those butterflies!!! *uwahh*


haii =Dawwwww monmon-chaaaan xD hpee u enjoyyy and havee fun here =D*” Don't forget to invite ur buddies here xP*
*bow* thankiesss >//////<

Shopaholic
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Up in the Sky wit...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
►Name:
Shirazuki Fuyuhana (my RP name only)


►Nick:
Zuki-chan/Saki-chan


►Age:
14 years old


►Location:
Qatar (but I'm going back to Philippines soon!)


►Hobbies:
~Doing Photoshop (mostly Aviis)
~surfing the internet
~playing online games/ any gadget games like PSP
~reading fanfics, manga and Books
~watching Anime
~eating chocolate
~sleeping (rarely on time though due to internet)
~writing my stories and fanfics

►Likes:
~anime
~manga
~my anime/manga pairings
~fanfics
~chocolates
~cookies
~smoothies
~shakes
~lollipops
~pudding
~internet
~nice people
~friendly people
~strawberry
~my friends


►Dislikes:
~bitter food (except dark chocolate)
~insects
~scary stories
~mean people
~bully
~people who hates my pairings
~ghosts
Posted 3/31/09

blacksakura08 wrote:

►Name:
Shirazuki Fuyuhana (my RP name only)


►Nick:
Zuki-chan/Saki-chan


►Age:
14 years old


►Location:
Qatar (but I'm going back to Philippines soon!)


►Hobbies:
~Doing Photoshop (mostly Aviis)
~surfing the internet
~playing online games/ any gadget games like PSP
~reading fanfics, manga and Books
~watching Anime
~eating chocolate
~sleeping (rarely on time though due to internet)
~writing my stories and fanfics

►Likes:
~anime
~manga
~my anime/manga pairings
~fanfics
~chocolates
~cookies
~smoothies
~shakes
~lollipops
~pudding
~internet
~nice people
~friendly people
~strawberry
~my friends


►Dislikes:
~bitter food (except dark chocolate)
~insects
~scary stories
~mean people
~bully
~people who hates my pairings
~ghosts



awww thanks for joining here~,yoroshikuushira-chan xP HPE u havee fun whilee in here and enjoyy =]~~ don't forget to invite ur buddies

Shopaholic
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Up in the Sky wit...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

xoxo_love wrote:


blacksakura08 wrote:

►Name:
Shirazuki Fuyuhana (my RP name only)


►Nick:
Zuki-chan/Saki-chan


►Age:
14 years old


►Location:
Qatar (but I'm going back to Philippines soon!)


►Hobbies:
~Doing Photoshop (mostly Aviis)
~surfing the internet
~playing online games/ any gadget games like PSP
~reading fanfics, manga and Books
~watching Anime
~eating chocolate
~sleeping (rarely on time though due to internet)
~writing my stories and fanfics

►Likes:
~anime
~manga
~my anime/manga pairings
~fanfics
~chocolates
~cookies
~smoothies
~shakes
~lollipops
~pudding
~internet
~nice people
~friendly people
~strawberry
~my friends


►Dislikes:
~bitter food (except dark chocolate)
~insects
~scary stories
~mean people
~bully
~people who hates my pairings
~ghosts



awww thanks for joining here~,yoroshikuushira-chan xP HPE u havee fun whilee in here and enjoyy =]~~ don't forget to invite ur buddies



I already invited 71 buddies 8 are already here...
Shopaholic
24163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uchuu//Universe
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
►Name:tetsuya
►Nick:suu
►Age:turning 14 in August
►Location:S'pore
►Hobbies:Swimming, editing
►Likes/Dislikes:Like blue, music, anime and manga
Dislike copycats liar
Shopaholic
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
►Name: Juppie
►Nick: Pie-chan, Dach, Dachy, Dacey, Seal, Hoshi Hime, etc.
►Age: 12
►Location: California
►Hobbies: Reading, playing video games, being lazy, traveling, surfing the Internet, anything artsy
►Likes/Dislikes: I like shiny things, noodles/bread/pie/cheesecake/cookies, animals, flowers, the sky, and the ocean. I don't like bad smells, medicine, mint toothpaste, some bugs, and horror movies.
123565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
►Name: Momoko
►Nick: =D just call me momoko ~
►Age: 13
►Location: Canada...
►Hobbies: Drawing, reading manga~! , sleeping, procrastinating...
►Likes/Dislikes: watching anime.../all bugs ~_~ , annoying people (though i might be one)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.