First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Dia_Hinamori wrote:

Username:Dia_Hinamori
B-day: 25 March 1997
(flashy or plain)Font- FLashy
gender- Female
Position-Member
Age- 12
Background-
Pic(put pic in spoiler)-



here u go!Hope u like, plz put on ur profile,and sorry it is late.>_<



Member
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
thanks so much. i love it
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

tokyo_cherry_blossom wrote:

Username- tokyo_cherry_blossom
B-day- October 16th 1994
(flashy or plain)Font- flashy
gender- Female
Position- Member
Age- 14
Background- it doesnt matter as long as it's Shugo Chara
Pic(put pic in spoiler)- you can pick one 4 me
Size(Small,big,medium)- medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- sparkles
Colour of font- purple



Here u go!Hope u like!plz put it on ur profilr and say which group it is from:

If not I will make a new 1.If u don't like it.
Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
Username- sonnynguyen
B-day- January 21 1998
(flashy or plain)Font- Flashy
gender- Female
Position- Member
Age- 11
Background- (I will PM ashlynnchand since I can't post a pic)
Pic(put pic in spoiler)- (I have to PM too)
Size(Small,big,medium)- Medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- Sparkles
Colour of font- Pink and Purple
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09

sonnynguyen wrote:

Username- sonnynguyen
B-day- January 21 1998
(flashy or plain)Font- Flashy
gender- Female
Position- Member
Age- 11
Background- (I will PM ashlynnchand since I can't post a pic)
Pic(put pic in spoiler)- (I have to PM too)
Size(Small,big,medium)- Medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- Sparkles
Colour of font- Pink and Purple


do want me to mak it on Photoscape or Blingee, (if on Photoscape, I cant make the font flashy)
Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
Blingee
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09

sonnynguyen wrote:

Username- sonnynguyen
B-day- January 21 1998
(flashy or plain)Font- Flashy
gender- Female
Position- Member
Age- 11
Background- (I will PM ashlynnchand since I can't post a pic)
Pic(put pic in spoiler)- (I have to PM too)
Size(Small,big,medium)- Medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- Sparkles
Colour of font- Pink and Purple



Soorrry But I have to use Photoscape 4 the font because it wont show
Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
It's okay.
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

sonnynguyen wrote:

Username- sonnynguyen
B-day- January 21 1998
(flashy or plain)Font- Flashy
gender- Female
Position- Member
Age- 11
Background- (I will PM ashlynnchand since I can't post a pic)
Pic(put pic in spoiler)- (I have to PM too)
Size(Small,big,medium)- Medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- Sparkles
Colour of font- Pink and Purple


Here u go,Plz put it on ur profile,and invite buddies:

Hope u like!!!!
Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
Thank you very much! ^^ And I like it too.
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/25/09
Username- UtauHoshinaCool
B-day- September 10th
(flashy or plain)Font- flashy
gender- Female
Position- member
Age- 12
Background-
Pic(put pic in spoiler)-

Size(Small,big,medium)- medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- the nice one!
Colour of font- purple
Posted 7/25/09
please not too crawling!!
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Username- UtauHoshinaCool
B-day- September 10th
(flashy or plain)Font- flashy
gender- Female
Position- member
Age- 12
Background-
Pic(put pic in spoiler)-

Size(Small,big,medium)- medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- the nice one!
Colour of font- purple


wat background do u want??

Posted 7/25/09

ashlynnchand wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Username- UtauHoshinaCool
B-day- September 10th
(flashy or plain)Font- flashy
gender- Female
Position- member
Age- 12
Background-
Pic(put pic in spoiler)-

Size(Small,big,medium)- medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- the nice one!
Colour of font- purple


wat background do u want??



that picture is the background!!

Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:


ashlynnchand wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Username- UtauHoshinaCool
B-day- September 10th
(flashy or plain)Font- flashy
gender- Female
Position- member
Age- 12
Background-
Pic(put pic in spoiler)-

Size(Small,big,medium)- medium
Extras(yes or no)(If yes which one,sparkles,floating hearts,etc.)- the nice one!
Colour of font- purple


wat background do u want??



that picture is the background!!



Kay!!srry 4 bugging u!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.