First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Kogarasumaru hide out
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

Lady_Rose wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


raiko_san wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


raiko_san wrote:

sits on couch

ahhhh now that hits the sopt o-o


Agito:*walks in* hey u lazy retard arent u suppose to be cleaning the hideout?? remember the bet!



ah hell i do it later but for right know its time to relax haha come on u know u wanna sit back and take a lode off


Agito:ur a stupid lazy no good pig........how r ur grades in school crow?!?! *evil smile* becouse i get all straight A+



*walks in* hey guys what's up?


Agito:nothing good



Kazu: *trips on a can* ouch! man this place is a mess!



Agito:yeah couse that retard crow over there didnt stick to the bet! i beat him in a AT race and the bet was that he's clean this garbage place for a week aparantly he has a memory of a ant!


Kazu: ah..huh I see



Agito:ur no help kazu!!!!!!!!!11
Member
4461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Organization 13
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Kazu: Heh heh well...someone better clean this place up...oh yea that reminds me *takes out a note* looks like someone sent us a chalenge
Creator
5554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / i reside between...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

Lady_Rose wrote:

Kazu: Heh heh well...someone better clean this place up...oh yea that reminds me *takes out a note* looks like someone sent us a chalenge


Gets serious look on face

really from who O-O
Member
4461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Organization 13
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

raiko_san wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:

Kazu: Heh heh well...someone better clean this place up...oh yea that reminds me *takes out a note* looks like someone sent us a chalenge


Gets serious look on face

really from who O-O


Kazu: don't know it was under that week old pizza box anyways here *hands u the letter* u open it
Creator
5554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / i reside between...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

Lady_Rose wrote:


raiko_san wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:

Kazu: Heh heh well...someone better clean this place up...oh yea that reminds me *takes out a note* looks like someone sent us a chalenge


Gets serious look on face

really from who O-O


Kazu: don't know it was under that week old pizza box anyways here *hands u the letter* u open it


i see it seems that team the rez boa dogs is up for a fight haha well we can fight on an empty stomich so lets get some grub and get outta here

Member
4461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Organization 13
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

raiko_san wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:


raiko_san wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:

Kazu: Heh heh well...someone better clean this place up...oh yea that reminds me *takes out a note* looks like someone sent us a chalenge


Gets serious look on face

really from who O-O


Kazu: don't know it was under that week old pizza box anyways here *hands u the letter* u open it


i see it seems that team the rez boa dogs is up for a fight haha well we can fight on an empty stomich so lets get some grub and get outta here



Kazu: *nods* right hey I'll race yea READY SET GO *AT outta there*
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

raiko_san wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:


raiko_san wrote:


Lady_Rose wrote:

Kazu: Heh heh well...someone better clean this place up...oh yea that reminds me *takes out a note* looks like someone sent us a chalenge


Gets serious look on face

really from who O-O


Kazu: don't know it was under that week old pizza box anyways here *hands u the letter* u open it


i see it seems that team the rez boa dogs is up for a fight haha well we can fight on an empty stomich so lets get some grub and get outta here



Agito:what the heck r u talking about????/

Posted 4/9/09
*walks in not noticing the trash and sits down in an empty area*
*she takes out a lolipop from her bag then places it into her mouth*
reika: ahh...im sleepy.
*she takes out her labtop and starts typing*
Creator
5554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / i reside between...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
shows up and starts cleaning it takes the rest of the day and all night but the next day headquarters never looked any cleaner

aaah all done O-O
now its time to take a brake and get some sleep
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

raiko_san wrote:

shows up and starts cleaning it takes the rest of the day and all night but the next day headquarters never looked any cleaner

aaah all done O-O
now its time to take a brake and get some sleep


there you are~~I-K-K-I
i heard you didn't even fight
how boring!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.