First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Twilight Becoming a Religon 'Cullenism'
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09

Well now fans of the ‘Twilight phenomenon’ are taking boring to a whole new level. They are creating their own religion, based on the books/film. It’s called Cullenism, after the family of Vampires in Twilight, and they have their own very strange set of beliefs. The first, and primary bit of dogma you have to believe to be a Cullenist is that the characters in the Twilight series are real. No, they’re not characters invented by author Stephanie Meyer. No, no, no, they’re real living, breathing people. And real, living (Unliving? Whatever…) breathing teen vampires. Of course, that’s not all. There are a whole series of beliefs, and the religion is open to adopting more beliefs as others become members. Hit the jump for all the details, but be forewarned: this will either make your brain explode with its incredible stupidity, or it’ll make you want to wear cool clothes and stare at other people who wear cool clothes, too.

Here’s the post on the official Twilight forums that begins the religious discussion:

Just like any other religion, we have beliefs and values. Each belief may take on more importance for one person than it may for another, there is no wrong way to decide which beliefs are more important than others. So here are the main Cullenism beliefs, however, this list is not a limit to what you can believe in when it comes to the Cullenism religion, Cullenists are a welcoming and caring group of people, and we will accept any other Cullenism beliefs you may have!

These are our beliefs (in no certain order).

As a Cullenist we believe:
Edward and the rest of the Twilight characters are real
Stephenie Meyer is the (or one of the) best author(s)
The twilight series should be worshiped
If you are good in life, you will be bless with eternity with the Cullens, if you are bad in life, you will be sent to James’ cave

As I said earlier you are free to take a stronger belief in some of these than others. Other than that, happy reading! study and I hope this was a useful resource, I also hope you continue on with your Cullenist beliefs!!! May the Cullens bless you!


More information at http://www.wanderinggoblin.com/2009/03/29/twilight-not-just-a-film-its-now-a-religion/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
..... I have no idea what to say right now..... Also 'Cullenism' seriously is that a copy of Haruhism? At least Haruhism makes more sense as a religion (The belief of something like this 'you didn't study for final exams and you wish to take it at a later date. Your teacher ends up getting in a non-fatal car crash but his car is totaled and he has for some reason all the tests with him and can not fax it over to the school as the fax machine is broken or theirs not enough ink....' I say that's more like luck but that technically could be called something 'divine'.)
Posted 3/30/09


I knew that on a day, that people would be this retarded.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
Oh god. But then it's probably not a real religion. Just like what Hyde fan girls are called Hydiests because his website is called Hydeist.

But it's still creepy even after of all those fan attacks against those who aren't fans of the series. People are delusional and sick. I wonder what Stephanie Meyer thinks of this.

More reason for me to dislike the series.

Oh god to visit Forks at least once in your life? O.0 I remember a friend and I, when we were into the series, wanted to go to Forks. But now that I think of it why would you wanna go to a small town? I would rather go somewhere else more exciting.

EDIT: I found this on the forums... God. Even mods are annoying there, typing all in caps.



HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. THE RUDE ONES WHO POSTED INSULTING THE RELIGION CLASS. YOU HAVE A WARNING! ONE MORE, AND YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE SITE. IS THAT CLEAR? IF THERE IS ONE THING I HATE, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THINK THEY CAN MOUTH OFF WHATEVER THEY THINK AND NOT GET AWAY WITH IT. This is not a garbage dump, and that means your trash talking mouth needs to leave. Now.Get.Out.


EDIT: I found prayers.


Edward, sparkling strong
Alice, can see what's wrong
Emmett, the playful bear
Rosalie, makes people stare
Jasper, can feel your pain
Esme, can get out that stain
Carlisle, is the hottest doctor
Bella, is the trouble concocter

With their powers, hand in hand, in line are three women, and in line are four men. They will not eat, so take their bread, it takes one bite for death to spread.


I'm really bored and I found this Cullenism dumb but I wanted to see what kind of things these fan girls can come up with.
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
You're freaking kidding me...
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Oh, so you agree? But seriously 'Cullenist' isn't that a chef or something?
Posted 3/30/09
Holy fuck.
The female teenagers crave for emotional connection with a faggot-assed vampire is unsatisfiable.
AIDs will cure them.
AIDs is not also the cure for homosexuality, but blood drinking fags.
Posted 3/30/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

Oh god. But then it's probably not a real religion. Just like what Hyde fan girls are called Hydiests because his website is called Hydeist.

But it's still creepy even after of all those fan attacks against those who aren't fans of the series. People are delusional and sick. I wonder what Stephanie Meyer thinks of this.

More reason for me to dislike the series.


She's laughing her ass off since her plan to end the world worked.
Now these bitches are raising the bars to impossible heights.
Let em die out to preserve intellectual purity.
Posted 3/30/09
Oh..no.. I stopped reading at, "The first, and primary bit of dogma you have to believe to be a Cullenist is that the characters in the Twilight series are real." Like... hell no.
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you (Wellhung)...


Edit: So.... Kinkyhamster how many accounts have you been through in seven months?
Posted 3/30/09
sigh i have no comment here is a pic to take your mind off of it because dear god it's no excuse for this FUCKING LEVEL OF STUPIDITY
Posted 3/30/09

Skeithcruor wrote:

Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you (Wellhung)...


Edit: So.... Kinkyhamster how many accounts have you been through in seven months?

Three.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a box
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
sad world we live in....
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:

Oh god. But then it's probably not a real religion. Just like what Hyde fan girls are called Hydiests because his website is called Hydeist.

But it's still creepy even after of all those fan attacks against those who aren't fans of the series. People are delusional and sick. I wonder what Stephanie Meyer thinks of this.

More reason for me to dislike the series.


She's laughing her ass off since her plan to end the world worked.
Now these bitches are raising the bars to impossible heights.
Let em die out to preserve intellectual purity.


Mind being the Cullenist's Hitler? I would gladly help.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
This Twilight foolishness seriously needs to just die. Hopefully after all the movies comes out the series will go back into obscurity.
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
^ Too bad there's what? Six of them?


WellHungStallion wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you (Wellhung)...


Edit: So.... Kinkyhamster how many accounts have you been through in seven months?

Three.


Man, the mods don't like you at all do they? The mods don't like but the users think your hilarious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.