First  Prev  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  Next  Last
Post Reply Top country Japanese hate the most?
Posted 7/25/10
What the hell is the point of this thread...? I think it's a pretty stupid topic. You're basically encouraging racism right here... By the way... For the people who hate Japan or hate Korea from past wars.. Get the hell over it. The people who have done those deeds aren't the people from this generation... Go take your hate to some old time war veteran... On second thought don't since he was prob forced by the government to fight.
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Yatsushiro, Kumam...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
I lived with two Japanese roommates in a predominately Chinese apartment complex and dated a Chinese girl during that time.

Let's just say it's not exactly pretty. While there was never anything on the surface; you could tell they all hated each other and wanted to slit the others throats haha. The girl I dated was extremely racist towards Japanese and my one roommates was vice-versa.

But then again I have met a lot of Chinese in Japan who love Japan, same with Koreans. I all depends on who the person is. On a whole though, Japan is very biased on different countries. Not to think they are better but they just are not interested. This is because in the 1970's and 8-'s with the bubble economy which created a lot of jobs and wealth. Despite the bubble economy popping in the 1990's, the ideal is still there. Japan became isolated from the rest of the world in mind. There is less emphasis on becoming global within society. That is why in many universities, there are more Chinese exchange students then Japanese or at least for the most part. In order to get a good lifestyle in China, you have to study in the US or even find a job in the US. For Japanese, you can just go to a Japanese University and find a job afterward.
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
I hope this isn't true....USA is 6th
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Yatsushiro, Kumam...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
It is common knowledge that Japanese are usually racist towards people of non-Japanese descent. That is not to say they will tar and lynch you for being Caucasian. However, no matter how much you try to dress, act, fluency in both the language and culture, or even having citizenship; they will still discriminate you. These usually can be seen underneath the layers of a person. While they may be nice to you in your face; they will talk badly about you behind you back just because of your foreigner status.

I have had my share of experiences. I recall seeing a child stare at me in a grocery store so I smiled and wave. The mom went between me and her child, turned around, bowed a bit and smiled. However, she quickly turned back around and rushed her child away. I heard her say, summarized "Do not look at foreigners" strictly.

But you just need to accept it. Life is not perfect and people are ignorant. In the US, we expect to hear English. If we encounter someone who does not speak English well or at all, we find it annoying, stupid. and a headache. Again, I recall being at work at a retail store and having a German who spoke little English. Please note I know like two words in German. It gave me such a headache trying to talk to him because I was working as it is so I was in a rush and he kept on asking a lot of odd questions that did not make sense i.e. if I have hat to give away for free.
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Dead because of C...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10 , edited 7/30/10

HitokiriVenus wrote:

It is common knowledge that Japanese are usually racist towards people of non-Japanese descent. That is not to say they will tar and lynch you for being Caucasian. However, no matter how much you try to dress, act, fluency in both the language and culture, or even having citizenship; they will still discriminate you. These usually can be seen underneath the layers of a person. While they may be nice to you in your face; they will talk badly about you behind you back just because of your foreigner status.

I have had my share of experiences. I recall seeing a child stare at me in a grocery store so I smiled and wave. The mom went between me and her child, turned around, bowed a bit and smiled. However, she quickly turned back around and rushed her child away. I heard her say, summarized "Do not look at foreigners" strictly.

But you just need to accept it. Life is not perfect and people are ignorant. In the US, we expect to hear English. If we encounter someone who does not speak English well or at all, we find it annoying, stupid. and a headache. Again, I recall being at work at a retail store and having a German who spoke little English. Please note I know like two words in German. It gave me such a headache trying to talk to him because I was working as it is so I was in a rush and he kept on asking a lot of odd questions that did not make sense i.e. if I have hat to give away for free.


Common knowledge isn't always right. Even though there are a lot of prejudiced people in the states and in Japan there are still many people who don't care about your race.

Not saying my town isn't racist though...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hierarchy of Asians in Western Countries

There's (usually) a hierarchy of Asians in western countries. Meaning, when Asians immigrant to a Western country like the United States, they usually join together and become friends. Especially when your a teenager in high school.

Usually the Koreans are the first and the highest because of their music and celebrities and media. Japan or China usually goes second, though since there aren't a lot of Japanese compared to the number of Chinese people immigrating, Chinese people are usually second.
In the Chinese section, there are different sub-sections as well. The first are either the HKers or Taiwanese (though Taiwanese people want to be disregarded as Chinese people), and last the mainland mandarin.

And then there's everyone else. Japanese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Thai, Laos, etc.

But that last part wasn't the last. Now comes to the mixed people, half-Asians, and finally non-Asians.

I'm personally a mixed Asian ._.

It depends on the actual numbers of each ethnicity though. Since that variable changes within region to region, it's hard to say, though this little concept I've made roughly demonstrates most Asian populations in Western countries.

In fact, this hierarchy I've created actually is based upon my school and my clique of Asians. We get isolated from everyone else since our town is really racist, and plus I hate being in our clique in the first place. All my Asian friends talk about is Asian dramas, Asian celebrities, Korea, Korea, Korea, omgwtfbbq korea is awesome, etc.

I'm part Korean and to be honest I don't like the hype about Korea. I like Korea and its culture, but based on my (biased) experiences, my Korean friends are always so stuck up, and everyone else fawns over them.
I'm sure there are nice Koreans, though the ones I've met always talk about how they're Koreans and how they're so awesome because of their ethnicity.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / places...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
....O_O
yeah i don't see what's the point of this.
if i walk up to a jap person and ask them what are their top countries that they hate the most i doubt they will say it in this order.
BIASED, I TELL YOU
10805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
i thought everyone knew that korea and japan hated each other lol. there's always some major beef between them. i remember at the world cup, after both japan and south korea advanced from the group stage, the japanese and koerans were both trash talking and flinging insults at each other.
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
I believe this.
My ex (Japanese) Hated Koreans and Chinese.
My twins bf (Korean) doesn't like the Japanese eithier .
When someone calls him Japnaese it makes him sad. :(

My openion I think Japanese are arrogent. :/
But thats just me.

But I don't hate them either. lol

I suprised USA is not # 1 after what we did to them. :/
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Woodbridge VA
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

sanemonkey16 wrote:

I believe this.
My ex (Japanese) Hated Koreans and Chinese.
My twins bf (Korean) doesn't like the Japanese eithier .
When someone calls him Japnaese it makes him sad. :(

My openion I think Japanese are arrogent. :/
But thats just me.

But I don't hate them either. lol

I suprised USA is not # 1 after what we did to them. :/


Ummm what did the US do? Retaliate? If the USA snuck attack someone and they counter attacked I wouldnt be mad about it years later.
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Legitament wrote:


sanemonkey16 wrote:

I believe this.
My ex (Japanese) Hated Koreans and Chinese.
My twins bf (Korean) doesn't like the Japanese eithier .
When someone calls him Japnaese it makes him sad. :(

My openion I think Japanese are arrogent. :/
But thats just me.

But I don't hate them either. lol

I suprised USA is not # 1 after what we did to them. :/


Ummm what did the US do? Retaliate? If the USA snuck attack someone and they counter attacked I wouldnt be mad about it years later.



I talking about the bombing.
But I'm glad they don't mind it to much anymore. :)
It's history.
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

azn099 wrote:

i thought everyone knew that korea and japan hated each other lol. there's always some major beef between them. i remember at the world cup, after both japan and south korea advanced from the group stage, the japanese and koerans were both trash talking and flinging insults at each other.


I didn't know they hates each other so much. lol
Oh they were. TT^TT
15847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chesapeake, VA
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
ok ok, everyone calm down. the Fact Master is here to help. According to my research, the Countries Japan hates the most are China and North Korea. ya see, Japan has a possitive influence on every single goddamn nation in the world, EXCEPT for 2: China and North Korea. North Korea is Japans biggest Enemy. For years now, the North Korea governement has kiddnapped Japanese Citizens, this is so bad the UN tried to intervene with no success that I am aware of. Japan’s best Diplomatic Friend is the United States. Japan relies on the United States for NATIONAL SECURITY! Also from my research I found that 60% of Japanese are Atheist or Non-believers. HERE IS WHERE IT GETS INTRESTING! Japan is the Least Nationalist Country in the world. 36% of Japanese are NOT Proud to be Japanese according to the World Values Survey in the 90’s.

These are all facts. Look them up yourself.
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

Otaku2012 wrote:

ok ok, everyone calm down. the Fact Master is here to help. According to my research, the Countries Japan hates the most are China and North Korea. ya see, Japan has a possitive influence on every single goddamn nation in the world, EXCEPT for 2: China and North Korea. North Korea is Japans biggest Enemy. For years now, the North Korea governement has kiddnapped Japanese Citizens, this is so bad the UN tried to intervene with no success that I am aware of. Japan’s best Diplomatic Friend is the United States. Japan relies on the United States for NATIONAL SECURITY! Also from my research I found that 60% of Japanese are Atheist or Non-believers. HERE IS WHERE IT GETS INTRESTING! Japan is the Least Nationalist Country in the world. 36% of Japanese are NOT Proud to be Japanese according to the World Values Survey in the 90’s.

These are all facts. Look them up yourself.



OH THANKS!!!
O.O
This is intresting to know.
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San juan, Daranga...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
Youre right koreans we also experienced the same and they invaded my country!You also really on the americans in the end they will left you on hte air.THE MYTH OF AMERICAN SUPERIOTY IS A MYTH!!!!!!!!THey cont nue to hate by dumping toxic wastes,stealing our naturals resoureces and giving aid with string s attached.Well save their asses any way when The northkoreans dumps shit on them.Come to our country all of u will be safe there
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San juan, Daranga...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
Youre right koreans we also experienced the same and they invaded my country!You also really on the americans in the end they will left you on hte air.THE MYTH OF AMERICAN SUPERIOTY IS A MYTH!!!!!!!!THey cont nue to hate by dumping toxic wastes,stealing our naturals resoureces and giving aid with string s attached.Well save their asses any way when The northkoreans dumps shit on them.Come to our country all of u will be safe there
First  Prev  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.