First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Amulet Fortune~ (in colour....♥)
Member
10147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not telling.
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
ahahah lmaooooo amuto fann huh xD lololol~
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
She looks like a fairy bride. XD
Member
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
I wonder what attacks she gets. All she did was just purify the eggs, but I think that's all she did. But I love Amulet Fortune, and it's funny how Ikuto is just plain out confused! xD
Member
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / CDO
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
really!?!?!?!?! all 4 charas combined!?!?! so dia has already hatched from her egg?
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
haha notice how amulet fortune's outfit is sorta like a wedding dress
Member
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
what's with ikuto in the pirate suit?(sorry i got over my obsession on ep 54 so i stopped watching)
Posted 4/18/09

jna101 wrote:

what's with ikuto in the pirate suit?(sorry i got over my obsession on ep 54 so i stopped watching)


here I got this quote from shojo anime lover's blog and I think she explains it well (about the pirate suit and all XD):

"First of all about Ikuto being a pirate, remember at least he’s not a ninja or wearing a tux. Also it’s not out of the blue. Ikuto had Yoru because he always wanted freedom. Who are free? Pirates of course. Also Pirates are reckless memebers of soceity who played by their own rules, like Ikuto does. Lastly, the pirate chara-nari represents, Ikuto always looking for something to treasure and how he’s finally found it. In Amu.

Not Amulet Fortune, obivously represents the ability to make people’s dreams come true. Like Amu has. Also it’s a bride because many little girls dream about become a bride one day. Also it represents the ideal of true love and the idea of starting over new (which is why women in western countries wear white the colour of rebirth)."
Member
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

gamergurl21 wrote:


jna101 wrote:

what's with ikuto in the pirate suit?(sorry i got over my obsession on ep 54 so i stopped watching)


here I got this quote from shojo anime lover's blog and I think she explains it well (about the pirate suit and all XD):

"First of all about Ikuto being a pirate, remember at least he’s not a ninja or wearing a tux. Also it’s not out of the blue. Ikuto had Yoru because he always wanted freedom. Who are free? Pirates of course. Also Pirates are reckless memebers of soceity who played by their own rules, like Ikuto does. Lastly, the pirate chara-nari represents, Ikuto always looking for something to treasure and how he’s finally found it. In Amu.

Not Amulet Fortune, obivously represents the ability to make people’s dreams come true. Like Amu has. Also it’s a bride because many little girls dream about become a bride one day. Also it represents the ideal of true love and the idea of starting over new (which is why women in western countries wear white the colour of rebirth)."


ok kind of odd but i think i get it
Posted 4/18/09

jna101 wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


jna101 wrote:

what's with ikuto in the pirate suit?(sorry i got over my obsession on ep 54 so i stopped watching)


here I got this quote from shojo anime lover's blog and I think she explains it well (about the pirate suit and all XD):

"First of all about Ikuto being a pirate, remember at least he’s not a ninja or wearing a tux. Also it’s not out of the blue. Ikuto had Yoru because he always wanted freedom. Who are free? Pirates of course. Also Pirates are reckless memebers of soceity who played by their own rules, like Ikuto does. Lastly, the pirate chara-nari represents, Ikuto always looking for something to treasure and how he’s finally found it. In Amu.

Not Amulet Fortune, obivously represents the ability to make people’s dreams come true. Like Amu has. Also it’s a bride because many little girls dream about become a bride one day. Also it represents the ideal of true love and the idea of starting over new (which is why women in western countries wear white the colour of rebirth)."


ok kind of odd but i think i get it


*shrug* yeah, its up to peach-pit XD
Member
17693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Above the seas, a...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
ooohhh~~~! cute~!! so combined?? cool!! lol
Member
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
reallllyyy kute:D
Member
10147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not telling.
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
wahahahha....tho shes kindaa cute there.... n lmaoo yeah... xDD
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
Awws cute!!
Member
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / rancho cordova,sa...
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
OHH!!! HOW CUTE!! I HAVE A PINK VERSION!!

Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
Much too fluffy. Looks like a wedding dress.

And ikuto .. oh god .. its like he`s cosplaying at an anime con.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.