First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
MemberShip Cards
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 4/10/09
Membership is clearly for anyone who wants a membership card.
Simply follow these rules if you desire to hav a membership card.
I Do not own anyone of the websites i use or anything.


1)Name:
2)Age:
3)UserName:
4)Werewolf,Kappamaru clan,etc.
5)Picture

Ex.


Thnkx you and enjoy your time roleplaying~!
Posted 4/10/09
ill take one.
Name:Twilight
Age:15
Username:twilightdrag0n
human Hiranishiki
Pic:
Posted 4/11/09


Im sorry i know its sucky if you dont like it i can redo it
T^T
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

kristythao wrote:



Im sorry i know its sucky if you dont like it i can redo it
T^T


thats cool! can you make one more but with this pic?
Posted 4/11/09

twilightdrag0n wrote:


kristythao wrote:



Im sorry i know its sucky if you dont like it i can redo it
T^T


thats cool! can you make one more but with this pic?


Sure ill try when i have time
Posted 4/11/09
Name: Sigh
UserName: Mahayla
Info:Vampire, Finnagin clan, Princess,
Pic


Posted 4/12/09

kristythao wrote:


twilightdrag0n wrote:


kristythao wrote:



Im sorry i know its sucky if you dont like it i can redo it
T^T


thats cool! can you make one more but with this pic?


Sure ill try when i have time


-throws up-
I tried my best but its ugly
Posted 4/12/09

Mahayla wrote:

Name: Sigh
UserName: Mahayla
Info:Vampire, Finnagin clan, Princess,
Pic




Posted 4/12/09


Thanks^^
Posted 4/13/09

kristythao wrote:


kristythao wrote:


twilightdrag0n wrote:


kristythao wrote:



Im sorry i know its sucky if you dont like it i can redo it
T^T


thats cool! can you make one more but with this pic?


Sure ill try when i have time


-throws up-
I tried my best but its ugly


what are you talking about? thats awosome! thx
Posted 4/14/09
Name: Raven
Age:16
Username:rocawear93
Finnigan Clan
Posted 4/14/09


I'll be changing how the cards will look now
Posted 4/14/09
Name: Fate
Age: 14
UserName: KeeKee13
Kappamaru clan Queen
Picture:
Royals
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Name:Saki
Age:16
UserName: LolaSweetQueen
Princess of the Hiranishiki Clan
Picture:


thanks ;3
Posted 4/16/09

LolaSweetQueen wrote:

Name:Saki
Age:16
UserName: LolaSweetQueen
Princess of the Hiranishiki Clan
Picture:


thanks ;3


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.