Post Reply ◘..FUN : YOUR MOST PRECIOUS CR BUDDY..
Creator
7656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / just ask me :)
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09


who's ur most precious cr buddy?..


hmmmmm, xD...
Creator
7656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / just ask me :)
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
me, it's XxEmo_KidxX..

he's so caring and he's a good guy..

it's so sad that we dont chat that much unlike before..

hmmmm, =[..
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
meeee~ its mitzushi :))
she is my classmate and mty close friend too~
now its already our vacation.. i miss her a lot even though we talk at the phone .. waaah~!
Creator
7656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / just ask me :)
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

tricia20 wrote:

meeee~ its mitzushi :))
she is my classmate and mty close friend too~
now its already our vacation.. i miss her a lot even though we talk at the phone .. waaah~!


wow, no one in my classmates are using cr, xD..


they don't even know it, heheheh, xD..
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

01_m0onLiGhT_10 wrote:


tricia20 wrote:

meeee~ its mitzushi :))
she is my classmate and mty close friend too~
now its already our vacation.. i miss her a lot even though we talk at the phone .. waaah~!


wow, no one in my classmates are using cr, xD..


they don't even know it, heheheh, xD..


is it ?? hehe c: us .. only 3 of us out of 20 .. hehehe !! ^oo^
Creator
7656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / just ask me :)
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

tricia20 wrote:


01_m0onLiGhT_10 wrote:


tricia20 wrote:

meeee~ its mitzushi :))
she is my classmate and mty close friend too~
now its already our vacation.. i miss her a lot even though we talk at the phone .. waaah~!


wow, no one in my classmates are using cr, xD..


they don't even know it, heheheh, xD..


is it ?? hehe c: us .. only 3 of us out of 20 .. hehehe !! ^oo^


me i'm the only one, hahahahahah, :D...
Member
12784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "In D Library, St...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
i think...we are only two...geraldine(my best friend,classmate in real life and in cr) and me!!!...hehes...naku!!!...ewan ko sa iba kong classmate!!..adik sa friendster ehh.
Creator
7656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / just ask me :)
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

cynthia_ayesa wrote:

i think...we are only two...geraldine(my best friend,classmate in real life and in cr) and me!!!...hehes...naku!!!...ewan ko sa iba kong classmate!!..adik sa friendster ehh.


hahahaha .. oo nga eeh ..

ako nga my friendster pero di ako adik dun ,,, hahaah ..
Member
12784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "In D Library, St...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

01_m0onLiGhT_10 wrote:


cynthia_ayesa wrote:

i think...we are only two...geraldine(my best friend,classmate in real life and in cr) and me!!!...hehes...naku!!!...ewan ko sa iba kong classmate!!..adik sa friendster ehh.


hahahaha .. oo nga eeh ..

ako nga my friendster pero di ako adik dun ,,, hahaah ..



haha....prehas lng pla Tau!!!...hinde ko as in inoopen yun eh..haha
You must be logged in to post.