First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
[JDrama] Mr Brain
983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Weee~!
Gackt on ep2 and Take-chan on ep4~!
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
Nakama Yukie a.k.a Yankumi will be the guest role in ep5....

Yattaaaaaaaaaa!
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
there are rumors that mao will guet in the 7th episode..gawwwdd! i hope its true! i'm totally gonna watch it!
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

hemylicious wrote:

there are rumors that mao will guet in the 7th episode..gawwwdd! i hope its true! i'm totally gonna watch it!


is that true?where did u see it? anyways i really loved the drama!!so mind buggling!!

3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

amirajane wrote:


hemylicious wrote:

there are rumors that mao will guet in the 7th episode..gawwwdd! i hope its true! i'm totally gonna watch it!


is that true?where did u see it? anyways i really loved the drama!!so mind buggling!!



well someone from LSS forum said that..but then its just a rumor but i really hope its true..i miss mao

454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MB, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
i'm watching it!!! its soo cool and i learned so many things about the brain..haha^_^
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MB, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
a star-studded drama!
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
this show is so good and i actually learned a few things
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / getting there..
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
i hope that ep 3 will be sub soon..........
Posted 6/11/09
so far so good.
the dorama i mean.
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
love this already, and only on ep 2 xD
Love the main character, he intrigues me =P
Posted 6/15/09
episode 3 is out on dramacrazy.net
Kame~ ^^
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

episode 3 is out on dramacrazy.net
Kame~ ^^


is the ep 3 already sub?
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

amirajane wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

episode 3 is out on dramacrazy.net
Kame~ ^^


is the ep 3 already sub?


yup . watch it here -
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/mr-brain/mr-brain-episode-3/
Enjoy!~
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
kimura takuya....awesome as always
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.