First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Aki Production - Office
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:
[ EVERYONE MAY GIVE IDEAS=DDD ]

Hey Guys ! can Yoo give me Some ideas to Improve Gunslingers ???
Here are Some Request Made=DD

- More Doki Doki scenes for Califa X Soubi
- More Actions


Well let's see. In my opinion you should start the action but there must be some conflicts like they can't get along but something came up and then they got close and then more close then a couple its cute that way but If you want the romantic scenes to be first then it should be love at first sight for either both sides could be Califa or could be Soubi. I noticed that Califa seems young to be an gunslinger.


Yep ! am Starting the Action with Episode 4 ! And Okay i will put in That Califa && Soubi will have a Conflicts=DDD
Thanks for Your Idea=DDD
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Notes1: Decision to be made here !
Notes2: Only Staffs Allow !
Notes3: Appliance of Staff here !
Notes4: Gives Comment on the Mangas we Created ( EG: Gunslingers Less Violent, ETC ETC )
Notes5: RESPECT Staff !
Notes6: If Yoo wanna be a Staff, Fill this up



Username:
Name:
Position:


Position Includes:
Owner - a Person who does Everything (Only me=DDD)
Mangaka - a Person who Creates Manga
Drawer - a Person who Draws Manga
Promoter - a Person who Promotes our Group && Helps to Make the Group Avi's Banner
Scanner - a Person who scans Manga into Computer
Chaser - a Person Who Chase us for our work && remind us about our deadline
Editor - a Person who gives ideas && Correct our Spelling mistakes
Designer - a Person who will plan the clothes for the characters



Thanks Giving for People who Worked so Hard! :
Owner: Akino Karin( th-Muffin )
Drawer: Ichiro( ichirokoichi )
Mangaka: Taiki( geass_warlock )
Promoter: Thunder( thunderlord )
Editor: Mami( blueicegem84 )


Credits: [Akino Karin]


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Position: Designer


Okayy !!!! =DDD


Arigatou Muffin-chan!!


Yuriko!!! VOTE!!! =DDD for the Boys Yoo like !!!


OK i'll Muffin-chan!!


&& Ichiro Asked Yoo something!!! read the Post she Posted!!!


Yea... i already read it!! And i already replied it too!! And urs too in the last post!!


Yea!!! all Hail 1 && 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehehe...!


did Yoo design the Clothes already ???


Not yet... i'm little confused!! I'm thinking now!! I'll tell u if i already know!! Hehehe...
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Notes1: Decision to be made here !
Notes2: Only Staffs Allow !
Notes3: Appliance of Staff here !
Notes4: Gives Comment on the Mangas we Created ( EG: Gunslingers Less Violent, ETC ETC )
Notes5: RESPECT Staff !
Notes6: If Yoo wanna be a Staff, Fill this up



Username:
Name:
Position:


Position Includes:
Owner - a Person who does Everything (Only me=DDD)
Mangaka - a Person who Creates Manga
Drawer - a Person who Draws Manga
Promoter - a Person who Promotes our Group && Helps to Make the Group Avi's Banner
Scanner - a Person who scans Manga into Computer
Chaser - a Person Who Chase us for our work && remind us about our deadline
Editor - a Person who gives ideas && Correct our Spelling mistakes
Designer - a Person who will plan the clothes for the characters



Thanks Giving for People who Worked so Hard! :
Owner: Akino Karin( th-Muffin )
Drawer: Ichiro( ichirokoichi )
Mangaka: Taiki( geass_warlock )
Promoter: Thunder( thunderlord )
Editor: Mami( blueicegem84 )


Credits: [Akino Karin]


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Position: Designer


Okayy !!!! =DDD


Arigatou Muffin-chan!!


Yuriko!!! VOTE!!! =DDD for the Boys Yoo like !!!


OK i'll Muffin-chan!!


&& Ichiro Asked Yoo something!!! read the Post she Posted!!!


Yea... i already read it!! And i already replied it too!! And urs too in the last post!!


Yea!!! all Hail 1 && 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehehe...!


did Yoo design the Clothes already ???


Not yet... i'm little confused!! I'm thinking now!! I'll tell u if i already know!! Hehehe...


Haha do Yoo know what is a Designer Job?? wann me to Explain to Yoo ??
Moderator
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

th-Muffin wrote:

Yep ! am Starting the Action with Episode 4 ! And Okay i will put in That Califa && Soubi will have a Conflicts=DDD
Thanks for Your Idea=DDD


Your welcome. I'm glad could help
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Yep ! am Starting the Action with Episode 4 ! And Okay i will put in That Califa && Soubi will have a Conflicts=DDD
Thanks for Your Idea=DDD


Your welcome. I'm glad could help


do Yoo have any other Ideas=DDDD
Moderator
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

th-Muffin wrote:

do Yoo have any other Ideas=DDDD


I'm just curious about the "gunslinger" thing because it has other types, abilities and there are magical fruits. Is the story you made is like kurohime?
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

do Yoo have any other Ideas=DDDD


I'm just curious about the "gunslinger" thing because it has other types, abilities and there are magical fruits. Is the story you made is like kurohime?


Kurohime?? whats that???
Moderator
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

th-Muffin wrote:

Kurohime?? whats that???


The story of Kurohime is also like gunslingers but their bullets have magic. Hey you can use that one.

This is what I'm talking about:

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Kurohime?? whats that???


The story of Kurohime is also like gunslingers but their bullets have magic. Hey you can use that one.

This is what I'm talking about:



Ohh!! Yes i will Use this as a Idea!!! Thanks=DDD
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Notes1: Decision to be made here !
Notes2: Only Staffs Allow !
Notes3: Appliance of Staff here !
Notes4: Gives Comment on the Mangas we Created ( EG: Gunslingers Less Violent, ETC ETC )
Notes5: RESPECT Staff !
Notes6: If Yoo wanna be a Staff, Fill this up



Username:
Name:
Position:


Position Includes:
Owner - a Person who does Everything (Only me=DDD)
Mangaka - a Person who Creates Manga
Drawer - a Person who Draws Manga
Promoter - a Person who Promotes our Group && Helps to Make the Group Avi's Banner
Scanner - a Person who scans Manga into Computer
Chaser - a Person Who Chase us for our work && remind us about our deadline
Editor - a Person who gives ideas && Correct our Spelling mistakes
Designer - a Person who will plan the clothes for the characters



Thanks Giving for People who Worked so Hard! :
Owner: Akino Karin( th-Muffin )
Drawer: Ichiro( ichirokoichi )
Mangaka: Taiki( geass_warlock )
Promoter: Thunder( thunderlord )
Editor: Mami( blueicegem84 )


Credits: [Akino Karin]


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Position: Designer


Okayy !!!! =DDD


Arigatou Muffin-chan!!


Yuriko!!! VOTE!!! =DDD for the Boys Yoo like !!!


OK i'll Muffin-chan!!


&& Ichiro Asked Yoo something!!! read the Post she Posted!!!


Yea... i already read it!! And i already replied it too!! And urs too in the last post!!


Yea!!! all Hail 1 && 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehehe...!


did Yoo design the Clothes already ???


Not yet... i'm little confused!! I'm thinking now!! I'll tell u if i already know!! Hehehe...


Haha do Yoo know what is a Designer Job?? wann me to Explain to Yoo ??


Yeah... it'll be usefull and help me!! Hehehe...
Moderator
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

th-Muffin wrote:

Ohh!! Yes i will Use this as a Idea!!! Thanks=DDD


Oh I forgot! You can also use a bullet that can help somebody, for example: somebody is taken hostage and then you don't know what to do, you can shoot to that hostage a bullet that can teleport the hostage anywhere safe
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Notes1: Decision to be made here !
Notes2: Only Staffs Allow !
Notes3: Appliance of Staff here !
Notes4: Gives Comment on the Mangas we Created ( EG: Gunslingers Less Violent, ETC ETC )
Notes5: RESPECT Staff !
Notes6: If Yoo wanna be a Staff, Fill this up



Username:
Name:
Position:


Position Includes:
Owner - a Person who does Everything (Only me=DDD)
Mangaka - a Person who Creates Manga
Drawer - a Person who Draws Manga
Promoter - a Person who Promotes our Group && Helps to Make the Group Avi's Banner
Scanner - a Person who scans Manga into Computer
Chaser - a Person Who Chase us for our work && remind us about our deadline
Editor - a Person who gives ideas && Correct our Spelling mistakes
Designer - a Person who will plan the clothes for the characters



Thanks Giving for People who Worked so Hard! :
Owner: Akino Karin( th-Muffin )
Drawer: Ichiro( ichirokoichi )
Mangaka: Taiki( geass_warlock )
Promoter: Thunder( thunderlord )
Editor: Mami( blueicegem84 )


Credits: [Akino Karin]


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Position: Designer


Okayy !!!! =DDD


Arigatou Muffin-chan!!


Yuriko!!! VOTE!!! =DDD for the Boys Yoo like !!!


OK i'll Muffin-chan!!


&& Ichiro Asked Yoo something!!! read the Post she Posted!!!


Yea... i already read it!! And i already replied it too!! And urs too in the last post!!


Yea!!! all Hail 1 && 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehehe...!


did Yoo design the Clothes already ???


Not yet... i'm little confused!! I'm thinking now!! I'll tell u if i already know!! Hehehe...


Haha do Yoo know what is a Designer Job?? wann me to Explain to Yoo ??


Yeah... it'll be usefull and help me!! Hehehe...


Designer Job is to Find Anime Clothing to Fit The Anime's Character
Example:

Cipher Pol Section 9
Himeka - Mean, Bossy, Princess Like

(So i think the Hairstyle who Fit a Bossy, Princess Like Girl is Curly Hair)


(and the Clothing should be Like this)

(or maybe this)
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Ohh!! Yes i will Use this as a Idea!!! Thanks=DDD


Oh I forgot! You can also use a bullet that can help somebody, for example: somebody is taken hostage and then you don't know what to do, you can shoot to that hostage a bullet that can teleport the hostage anywhere safe


Okayy! i decided i will Create a Story about Shooting!!! =DDDDD
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 4/3/09


Oh... ic now!! Thx!! Hehhe...
Moderator
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
i'll be updating Vampire's romance and The info of it today....i'll try hard to make up for lost time of yesterday....pls giv me some responce on how the story is going
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.