First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Should CR have a zero tolerance level for chain letters/spamming?
Posted 4/1/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


i never talked to u ever eeeeever im 15 first of all im 6 feet tall dude thats my back

I knew you back on my old account.
KinkyHamster.
That is not your back.


im telling u it is and i know ur old account by ur avi and well if u dont believe thats my back well then ohh well and i never talked to u id know this cause well i hate ppl like u no offence ^^ so id never ever want to talk to u or be ur friend

Well, I don't care about people like you enough to hate.
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU.
WHY WON'T YOU BE MAH FRIEND?
I NEED YOU SO MUCH.
I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT YOU.

cause u piss me off -.-
Posted 4/1/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

define "zero tolerance"


0 is 0 lol no spaminig or chain letter any one caught will be banned for a day as a warning caught again banned for 30-50 days then doing again and just nuked
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

define "zero tolerance"


0 is 0 lol no spaminig or chain letter any one caught will be banned for a day as a warning caught again banned for 30-50 days then doing again and just nuked


k,
now define "spamming"
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / None-Ya
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Umm well it would depend on what it would say as in a friend just messing around or someone that hates your guts saying very stupid things to you or what the chain letter wanted you to do many things can be spammed simply just report the person and move on and let the site take care of the site
Posted 4/1/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

define "zero tolerance"


0 is 0 lol no spaminig or chain letter any one caught will be banned for a day as a warning caught again banned for 30-50 days then doing again and just nuked


k,
now define "spamming"


the act of repeating a statement over and over again like just putting up a web site on a chat room and writeing it over and over and over again for like 50 times or just going to some one guest book and just writeing something over multiple times
Posted 4/1/09

BlissfullWish wrote:

Umm well it would depend on what it would say as in a friend just messing around or someone that hates your guts saying very stupid things to you or what the chain letter wanted you to do many things can be spammed simply just report the person and move on and let the site take care of the site


well i mean chain letters like um friends are like ballons send it to 15 ppl and see wat u get back well its just annoying
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


i never talked to u ever eeeeever im 15 first of all im 6 feet tall dude thats my back

I knew you back on my old account.
KinkyHamster.
That is not your back.


im telling u it is and i know ur old account by ur avi and well if u dont believe thats my back well then ohh well and i never talked to u id know this cause well i hate ppl like u no offence ^^ so id never ever want to talk to u or be ur friend

Well, I don't care about people like you enough to hate.
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU.
WHY WON'T YOU BE MAH FRIEND?
I NEED YOU SO MUCH.
I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT YOU.

cause u piss me off -.-

I CAN CHANGE.
I WAS WRONG.
I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU.
PLEASE LET ME COME BACK.
Posted 4/1/09

see another reason why i hate u u just try to say stupid things trying to be funny
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


see another reason why i hate u u just try to say stupid things trying to be funny

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY.
I LOVE YOU.
MY PASSION EXCEEDS MY LUST FOR FUNNY.
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

define "zero tolerance"


0 is 0 lol no spaminig or chain letter any one caught will be banned for a day as a warning caught again banned for 30-50 days then doing again and just nuked


k,
now define "spamming"


the act of repeating a statement over and over again like just putting up a web site on a chat room and writeing it over and over and over again for like 50 times or just going to some one guest book and just writeing something over multiple times


what if this "spam" is on topic?
Posted 4/1/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

People don't really give a shit about rules, especially on the interwebs.
Even if there was a 0 tolerance rule on spamming, people will do it anyway.

D:
But I care deeply about this forum and its rules.
I worship and study them each night.


This is coming from the person that had the banhammer brought down on them 3 times.
Don't try that goody, goody bullshit. We all know about you.
Posted 4/1/09

Gaia93 wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

People don't really give a shit about rules, especially on the interwebs.
Even if there was a 0 tolerance rule on spamming, people will do it anyway.

D:
But I care deeply about this forum and its rules.
I worship and study them each night.


This is coming from the person that had the banhammer brought down on them 3 times.
Don't try that goody, goody bullshit. We all know about you.


Lol just 3?
You've been out of it for awhile, haven't you?
Posted 4/1/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


see another reason why i hate u u just try to say stupid things trying to be funny

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY.
I LOVE YOU.
MY PASSION EXCEEDS MY LUST FOR FUNNY.

sigh i was wrong to acctualy think ud be serious ohh well
Posted 4/1/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

define "zero tolerance"


0 is 0 lol no spaminig or chain letter any one caught will be banned for a day as a warning caught again banned for 30-50 days then doing again and just nuked


k,
now define "spamming"


the act of repeating a statement over and over again like just putting up a web site on a chat room and writeing it over and over and over again for like 50 times or just going to some one guest book and just writeing something over multiple times


what if this "spam" is on topic?


well still spam is spam even if it is on topic write it once and wait and if the occasions require it do it again
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


see another reason why i hate u u just try to say stupid things trying to be funny

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY.
I LOVE YOU.
MY PASSION EXCEEDS MY LUST FOR FUNNY.

sigh i was wrong to acctualy think ud be serious ohh well

I'M TOTALLY SRS.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.