First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Should CR have a zero tolerance level for chain letters/spamming?
Posted 4/1/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:



well then ud explain it as a technical error im just saying if u do it on porpuse just to spam

what if no one believes you?
then ohh well ur fault for haveing a computor that made an error

Posted 4/1/09


Wait, the fuck?
Maybe that was a wannabe account. Someone pretending to be you.
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:



well then ud explain it as a technical error im just saying if u do it on porpuse just to spam

what if no one believes you?
then ohh well ur fault for haveing a computor that made an error


How is it your fault if your computer made an error?
Posted 4/1/09

Gaia93 wrote:



Wait, the fuck?
Maybe that was a wannabe account. Someone pretending to be you.

Dude...
We all have groupies.
Mine are a bit more dedicated.
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:

is it just me or are we getting away from the topic


I just noticed it too.
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:



well then ud explain it as a technical error im just saying if u do it on porpuse just to spam

what if no one believes you?
then ohh well ur fault for haveing a computor that made an error



then my answer is no, CR should not have zero tolerance because there is an obvious flaw
Posted 4/1/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:



well then ud explain it as a technical error im just saying if u do it on porpuse just to spam

what if no one believes you?
then ohh well ur fault for haveing a computor that made an error


How is it your fault if your computer made an error?


i duno lol its ur computor ur responsible for it lol im just saying if u say it was a computor error i think they would let u off cause it does happen but if it happens to often
Posted 4/1/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:



well then ud explain it as a technical error im just saying if u do it on porpuse just to spam

what if no one believes you?
then ohh well ur fault for haveing a computor that made an error



then my answer is no, CR should not have zero tolerance because there is an obvious flaw


well it still would stop those annoying chain letters better then alot of ppl spaming and sending chain letters
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


dark215000 wrote:



well then ud explain it as a technical error im just saying if u do it on porpuse just to spam

what if no one believes you?
then ohh well ur fault for haveing a computor that made an error



then my answer is no, CR should not have zero tolerance because there is an obvious flaw


well it still would stop those annoying chain letters better then alot of ppl spaming and sending chain letters


CR already has zero tolerance on chain letters, except no one bothers to report users so the mods don't act on anything

and about spamming: if there was zero tolerance on spamming, you do know that at least half of the forum-goers would be banned INCLUDING YOU
Posted 4/1/09


Is it really that hard to ignore spam?
Posted 4/1/09

Luckily, I wont be banned since I only make posts that contribute zip to discussion.
Posted 4/1/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


Luckily, I wont be banned since I only make posts that contribute zip to discussion.


and even if you were banned, you'd probably nuke and create another alt amirite?
Posted 4/1/09

wat u mean including me i dont span ok and well i always report and well they dont really have a 00 tolorance
Posted 4/1/09

dark215000 wrote:


wat u mean including me i dont span ok and well i always report and well they dont really have a 00 tolorance


wat u mean including me i dont span ok

do you consider breaking the forum rules as spam?


well i always report and well they dont really have a 00 tolorance

I don't know if you're talking about chain letters or spamming in that part but for chain letters: I remember a thread saying that the mods will ban anyone who circulates chain letters (I'm not going to look the thread up), so there's your zero tolerance on that part :| it's all up to the users to report them, the mods aren't going to lurk everywhere trying to find every single user who posts a chain mail
Posted 4/1/09
no i dont consider it and 2 i know ive seen that thread and ive said before that well i do report them and they get away with it

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.