First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply RP ~Start Here~!
Creator
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 집 :)
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
S T A R T! :D
Member
6773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
MORNING!!!
Kitsumi Rushed out the door running at full speed (Which is pretty Fast). GEEZ!! Kitsumi thought. "Crap!" My skirt was starting to fly up. Ugh! First day of school and I am going to be late. I am in a foreign country, im new at school, I dont speak the language fluently, Oh god imma need help. Kitsumi bumped into someone. "Im So sorry!" Kitsumi looked up. "Can you point to the school? Please" Kitsumi Bowed.
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Mirandaanimegirl wrote:

MORNING!!!
Kitsumi Rushed out the door running at full speed (Which is pretty Fast). GEEZ!! Kitsumi thought. "Crap!" My skirt was starting to fly up. Ugh! First day of school and I am going to be late. I am in a foreign country, im new at school, I dont speak the language fluently, Oh god imma need help. Kitsumi bumped into someone. "Im So sorry!" Kitsumi looked up. "Can you point to the school? Please" Kitsumi Bowed.


Lelouch looked at her then he pointed to the school and walked away

135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Shirley came in and saw Lelouch "Hi lulu" i said.
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Shirley came in and saw Lelouch "Hi lulu" i said.


Lelouch turned around and saw shirley "ohh hi shirley" he said

135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
"Hi lulu how are you?" she asked him. (Hey still want to rp as Juuri? The Demon Quuei called for you.)
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

"Hi lulu how are you?" she asked him. (Hey still want to rp as Juuri? The Demon Quuei called for you.)


(yep let me see)

Lelouch said "same as always"

135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
shirley sat down next to him "Lulu i hear from other girls that you like sameone. Is that true?" she said
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

shirley sat down next to him "Lulu i hear from other girls that you like sameone. Is that true?" she said


Lelouch sighed at her "shirley do u believe what everyone says? their all talking crap" he looked at her

135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
shirley looked at "I'm sorry lulu realy i am the truth is i'm um oh never mind." she said.
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

shirley looked at "I'm sorry lulu realy i am the truth is i'm um oh never mind." she said.


Lelouch looked at his watch "ohh crap we better go or we'll be late" he ran off

Member
6773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Miranda looked at the two Bickering. She thanked them and walked towards school.
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
Rizumi: *walks around the school looking for her class and turns up the iPod volume*
Member
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
Kira: Oh boy I cant believe school is starting again. Oh well better gets to classes.
*yawns*
*walks to classes and passes by a strange person*
Creator
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 집 :)
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
*walks in classroom and takes a seat*

-looks over at foreign girl-

Hi i'm from another country to. ^-^
Your new here right?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.