First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are You Homophobic?
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
I thought a phobia was something you're scared of. But now i think it's closer to being creeped out of now. Dunno real definition.
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
Seriously, I don't see what the big deal is with liking people of the same sex. In my opinion, homophobic people are either a)Too Religious or b)Insecure.
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
The "liking people of the same sex" is already very disturbing. Being a homosexual is fine for me as long as you don't try to go beyong the borders. It's not about religion of insecurity if that's the case. It's just about how you're breaking some natural laws.
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

yongharn wrote:

Seriously, I don't see what the big deal is with liking people of the same sex. In my opinion, homophobic people are either a)Too Religious or b)Insecure.


ok, so liking people is ok. even if u fall in love on the same sex
but its ok.. why not right?

but the sex thing between same genders, its not right anymore.. i mean halooo!!
like using an electric bulb to create heat to cook!
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
Yes, there's the energy wasted, and no real helpful outcome...
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
hey green bane, have u seen an american guy fuck an afro?
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
homophobia is bad in a sense that the world is already in bad shape and all we can do now is try to co-exist with each other because like it or not, homosexuals do exist and they can't help how they feel (according to my friends). there's no point in ridiculing and bullying them no matter how hard people try to scare the gay out of them. to them, the way you are attracted to the opposite of your gendre is how they are attracted to their gender.. if that made any sense
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
Sorry if its off-topic but


killua21550 wrote:

hey green bane, have u seen an american guy fuck an afro?


WHOAAA.... that's a very insensitive thing to say..
some things i learned here in the states:
NEVER refer to African American or Blacks as afro, the N word, negro, unless you're very familiar or are close friends with them and they allow you to say it
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

killua21550 wrote:

hey green bane, have u seen an american guy fuck an afro?


Sadly, yes i have. It wasn't pretty.
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

flippizzle wrote:

Sorry if its off-topic but


killua21550 wrote:

hey green bane, have u seen an american guy fuck an afro?


WHOAAA.... that's a very insensitive thing to say..
some things i learned here in the states:
NEVER refer to African American or Blacks as afro, the N word, negro, unless you're very familiar or are close friends with them and they allow you to say it


i dont need to befriend birds to be able to call them birds..
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
Ahaha, that's cuz they don't talk back and say: Hey! I'm a pigeon!.

*drags back topic again*
What's creeps you guys out more? Groups of gays, or gays getting along very well with guys?
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
off-topic: Race relations is a very serious topic here so I'd suggest not using derogatory terms towards a person of a different race

the word 'bird' when referred to a BIRD is not insulting because you are merely calling it by it's general and given name. calling an animal a certain word (knowing they can't understand you) does not justify you calling a person by a derogatory term.

the word 'afro' is actually used to refer to their hair, but is also a prefix to things relating to Africanism.

however i'm not gonna sit here and try to impose my beliefs on you so feel free to keep on doing what you're doing... just know that if you say things to the wrong people you can get your ass kicked real bad.

ON TOPIC:
The same thing applies to those "homophobic". You can discriminate all you can but sorry for you, they're here to stay.
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
offtopic reply: yes, it is just my imaginative sense that gave my impression of afro, HOWEVER it is you who have given them african-american term which is actually that it is you who is having racial affairs, i was just describing, you were naming

actually gays are quite funny, always happy and expresses themselves well because they have killed their macho pride, they are the comedy of the group, i find them amusing
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
offtopic: i did not give them that term? they are called "african-americans" in history books and are referred to as such by academic scholars. i was just trying to tell you that to say rash things is insensitive and we do have black/african-americans that post/watch @ CR.

ontopic: that's sad that you find amusement out of a discriminated group's misery
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

killua21550 wrote:

actually gays are quite funny, always happy and expresses themselves well because they have killed their macho pride, they are the comedy of the group, i find them amusing


Yes, i agree with that. It is a bit easier to converse with gays, since they are not restrained by manly or womanly things. They are free to express themselves in any way. Thus, making them good friends. All you have to do is make sure you don't overstep. K, gtg, wish this topic is still here when i get back.

And please try and keep the peace for my sake. BasouKazuma might lock another topic due to this off-topic discussion. thanks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.