First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ice cream parlor
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 5/3/09


Shimei: ok! *grin*

Woyota: u can now unhold me, shimei...

Shimei: ok sir! uhm.., mika, u can lead the way.. *smiles*
Member
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09

cenasobelle wrote:



Shimei: ok! *grin*

Woyota:
u can now unhold me, shimei...

Shimei: ok sir! uhm.., mika, u can lead the way.. *smiles*(change forum)

Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 5/8/09


(ok.. i went in the dorm... i quote u here just in case.. hehe... is it ok in that forum..???)
Member
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

cenasobelle wrote:



(ok.. i went in the dorm... i quote u here just in case.. hehe... is it ok in that forum..???)
yep
yep
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Kaho: *jumping excitedly*
Yano: oi, oi...calm down *holds shoulders*
Kaho: che...*huffs and sticks tongue out at yano*
Yano: *flicks her nose*
Kaho: oi! *pouts*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: sugoi!!!! so many ice cream!
ryuu: *smiles* okay it's my treat what do you guys want? what flavor? *smiles at kaho,naomi and yano*

Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: sugoi!!!! so many ice cream!
ryuu: *smiles* okay it's my treat what do you guys want? what flavor? *smiles at kaho,naomi and yano*



Yano: whoa, nu-uh, i'll pay, what do you guys want? *laughs*
Kaho: vanilla please! *giggles*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: hmm........... so hard to choose so many flavors i think cookies and cream for me please and arigatou gozaimasu! *smiles*
ryuu: none for me and thanks
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: hmm........... so hard to choose so many flavors i think cookies and cream for me please and arigatou gozaimasu! *smiles*
ryuu: none for me and thanks


Yano: hai. *gives ice cream to naomi and kaho*
Kaho: arigatou~! here, Ryuu-kun, have some!
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: hai arigatou yano kun *eats ica cream*
*looks like this*

ryuu: no thanks *smiles at kaho*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: hai arigatou yano kun *eats ica cream*
*looks like this*

ryuu: no thanks *smiles at kaho*


Kaho: you sure? *looks to naomi and sweatdrops* naomi-chan...ur ice-cream is huge... *licks ice cream* i guess im not one to talk though *giggles*

Yano: no problem. *laughs*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


ryuu: *laughs* she really like sweets *smiling at both naomi and kaho*
naomi: hai! *licks ice cream* sugoi!!!!!!!! oishi desu ne!!!!!!!!!!! *smiles*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ryuu: *laughs* she really like sweets *smiling at both naomi and kaho*
naomi: hai! *licks ice cream* sugoi!!!!!!!! oishi desu ne!!!!!!!!!!! *smiles*


Kaho: mou...Ryuu-kun, just have some! *giggles* oishii~!
Yano: oi oi, thats all your gonna get for this month *smirks*
Kaho: heh~!? mou, nii-chan! *pouts*
Yano: that pout doesn't work on me anywhere. *looks away stubbornly*
Kaho: *raises eyebrow* oh, really? *pouts again*
Yano: *looks back* must...resist...pout...! geez, how do you do that??
Kaho: it's what i do *eats another spoonful of ice cream*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: oishii!!!!!!! ne ryuu nii-san have some?
ryuu: its okay really *smiles* yano kun you can't really resist her pouts don't you? *smiles*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: oishii!!!!!!! ne ryuu nii-san have some?
ryuu: its okay really *smiles* yano kun you can't really resist her pouts don't you? *smiles*


Yano: course not! how can i? she's too good! i thought i would've been able to handle it now, i guess i was wrong
Kaho: heehee~! i will always get you to give in, *giggles* its a gift
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.