First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ice cream parlor
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: sugoi!!!! kaho nee-san!!!!! why not try it to ryuu nii-san *smiles*
ryuu: huh?! naomi?!
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: sugoi!!!! kaho nee-san!!!!! why not try it to ryuu nii-san *smiles*
ryuu: huh?! naomi?!


Kaho: *giggles* ne, Ryuu-kun, come on~! try some, please? *pouts*
Yano: uh oh =.=
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


ryuu: *gulp* ......... must resist......... i need too.......... *try to look away*
naomi: hmm........ this is exciting *laughs and smiles*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ryuu: *gulp* ......... must resist......... i need too.......... *try to look away*
naomi: hmm........ this is exciting *laughs and smiles*


Kaho: Ryuu-kun...*continues pouting*
Yano: *laughs*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


ryuu: must resist........... *sigh* i can't do it i can't resist........
naomi: sugoi!!!!! kaho nii-sama!!!!! your awesome *smiles* can you teach me how to do that too? *smiles*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ryuu: must resist........... *sigh* i can't do it i can't resist........
naomi: sugoi!!!!! kaho nii-sama!!!!! your awesome *smiles* can you teach me how to do that too? *smiles*


Kaho: *giggles and kisses Ryuu's cheek* its simple, just stick your bottom lip out and have like kind of pleading wide eyes looking innocent then it should work.
Yano: oh great...now we have to handle two pouts *chuckles*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: hmm......... okay i got it thank you kaho nee-san
ryuu: you shouldn't have taught her that *smiles*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: hmm......... okay i got it thank you kaho nee-san
ryuu: you shouldn't have taught her that *smiles*


Kaho: why not? she could use it easily *winks*
Yano: oh no...>.>
Kaho: what's wrong Yano? if you can't handle mine, you can't handle naomi-chans pout *laughs*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: huh? whats wrong yano kun?
ryuu: *laughs*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: huh? whats wrong yano kun?
ryuu: *laughs*


Yano: I will never be able to resist pouts now...=.='
Kaho: *laughs* oh well, your loss then, huh?
Yano: ha. ha. *sarcasm*
Member
27267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Me: w00t! w00t!

I don't get it. XD
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: i see hmm........ yano kun can you come wit me for a second?
ryuu: huh? where are you guys going?
naomi: oh its a secret i just wanna tell him something don't worry
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: i see hmm........ yano kun can you come wit me for a second?
ryuu: huh? where are you guys going?
naomi: oh its a secret i just wanna tell him something don't worry


Yano: hai, hai. *gets up*
Kaho: hm? *looks at ryuu confused* what do you think she needs to tell him?
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


ryuu: i dunno myself
naomi: *walks away*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ryuu: i dunno myself
naomi: *walks away*


Kaho: hmm...
Yano: *follows*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.