First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ice cream parlor
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: okay where here! *smiles* *outside of the ice cream shop*
ryuu: i wonder ..........
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: okay where here! *smiles* *outside of the ice cream shop*
ryuu: i wonder ..........


Yano: what'd you wanna tell me?
Kaho: wonder what?
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


naomi: i have nothing to say to you i just want ryuu nii-san and kaho nee-san to be alone again even for a little while *smiles*
ryuu: *getting curious* well what should we do? do you wanna follow them?
Member
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Poe: Hihi! XD Nice to meet you all! I'm new here...
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: i have nothing to say to you i just want ryuu nii-san and kaho nee-san to be alone again even for a little while *smiles*
ryuu: *getting curious* well what should we do? do you wanna follow them?


Yano: heh, i figured you'd do that *chuckles*
Kaho: *shakes head and smiles* i think i have an idea of what your sister wanted
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


ryuu: okay then what do you wanna do now? *smiles*
naomi: hmm......... ne yano kun should we follow them or not? *smiles*
Member
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ryuu: okay then what do you wanna do now? *smiles*
naomi: hmm......... ne yano kun should we follow them or not? *smiles*


Kaho: *smiles back* hmm...the lake? it's always nice there
Yano: yeah, let's follow, dunno why but i like watching them *chuckles a bit*
(continue in lake forum)
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
Samantha: *you enter the ice cream parlor and sit down*
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Shimei: ... hi hi desu!! wow.. here we are..
Keizeke: ... what flavor do u want., samantha ojou sama.. ?
...
???: *saw them..* .... *walk towards samantha* .. hey.. old lady why are u with him?
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/27/09 , edited 6/27/09

cenasobelle wrote:


Shimei: ... hi hi desu!! wow.. here we are..
Keizeke: ... what flavor do u want., samantha ojou sama.. ?
...
???: *saw them..* .... *walk towards samantha* .. hey.. old lady why are u with him?


Samantha:ummmm cookies and cream *you say then you stare at the person* Because we talked at the lake then i met Shimei-Chan and we wanted ice cream so we came here why????? and who are you?????? and i'm not an old lady either!!!!!!
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Shinichirou: ............. shinichirou....... and u are?
Kei: *notice a boy* .. shi! wh..what are u doing here? *holding him*
Shi: ... dont hold me...
Kei: .. eh.. samantha ojou sama., gommen., for my ototo's mistakes.. *bowsdown*
Shimei: ....... *surprised*
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

cenasobelle wrote:


Shinichirou: ............. shinichirou....... and u are?
Kei: *notice a boy* .. shi! wh..what are u doing here? *holding him*
Shi: ... dont hold me...
Kei: .. eh.. samantha ojou sama., gommen., for my ototo's mistakes.. *bowsdown*
Shimei: ....... *surprised*


Samantha: oh no it's ok really *looks at Shinichirou* my names Samantha it's nice to meet you *gets up and bows then seats back down* ummm if i may ask why are you holding him????
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Kei: .. ah.. eh.. a..ano...
Shimei: ............ yah.., why are u holding him....??
Shi: .. he is being hidoi to me... T.T
Kei: ... ah.. eh.. *unhold him.. *
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

cenasobelle wrote:


Kei: .. ah.. eh.. a..ano...
Shimei: ............ yah.., why are u holding him....??
Shi: .. he is being hidoi to me... T.T
Kei: ... ah.. eh.. *unhold him.. *


Samantha: *nods and gets up* well i'm gonna get my ice cream
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Shi: .. old lady., i want ice cream too...
Kei: *surprised* .. urusai.. *cover his mouth*
Shimei: .. eh... i'll go with u., samantha chan...
(gommen., for shinichirou.. )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.