First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Can't get a job?
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
No offence but Chinese girls TEND to leave a lot to be desired physically!
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

WellHungStallion wrote:

K look.
We might not like to believe it, but it's true.
If two guys go in with basically the same qualifications, they WILL pick the better looking one.


i guess that explains why i still have my job despite everyone else being sacked...
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

KinkyBear wrote:

No offence but Chinese girls TEND to leave a lot to be desired physically!


LMAO



congratulations in winning this year's massive generalisation award!
Posted 4/2/09

KinkyBear wrote:

No offence but Chinese girls TEND to leave a lot to be desired physically!

True.
She should get the implants combo.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
^ how about the whole list!
6728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Happy Valley
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
This is sad but moo is right its old news. Usually in Asian countries appareance is very important as well as everywhere else. People like pretty people, it's thrown in our faces constantly, body images and so on. But i know in Asian someplace they advertise skin whiteners to lighten their skin. Its the same issues everywhere and its sad.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

zecks_marquise wrote:

LMAO congratulations in winning this year's massive generalisation award!


I sed 'tend'! it's not like im sayin it all of dem! im Chinese myself man!
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
old news =.=
everyone prefer pretty > ugly
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

KinkyBear wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:

LMAO congratulations in winning this year's massive generalisation award!


I sed 'tend'! it's not like im sayin it all of dem! im Chinese myself man!


i'm not saying i'm a regular don juan but of all the women i've been with chinese have had the softest skin, and when you are really close to a women it's not their cup size or height that really matters.
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
that's life. you have to be pretty and fabulous , or you could be a ninja and have a job despite your whole appearance hidden.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

raikiri666 wrote:

that's life. you have to be pretty and fabulous , or you could be a ninja and have a job despite your whole appearance hidden.


hmmm is that all i get to chose from?
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


raikiri666 wrote:

that's life. you have to be pretty and fabulous , or you could be a ninja and have a job despite your whole appearance hidden.


hmmm is that all i get to chose from?


no. the world is full of many jobs. discover it.
it has secrets. unravel it.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

raikiri666 wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


raikiri666 wrote:

that's life. you have to be pretty and fabulous , or you could be a ninja and have a job despite your whole appearance hidden.


hmmm is that all i get to chose from?


no. the world is full of many jobs. discover it.
it has secrets. unravel it.


ahem i'm already an architect, but thanks for the concern
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.