First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Avatar The last Airbender to Be a Live-Action Movie!
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Why
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Well here's what I think here, dragon ball z movie sucked because it was a long series to begin with and how are people going to transist it from a long anime series to a movie that would hold the whole series, to make a great anime movie, you have to find an anime that can be easily broken down for movies in which case the avatar movie is because the series was split in three 20 episode seasons which isn't that bad and news is they are making a trilogy out of it so it should be easy to transist it into a movie but one catch is that we don't know the whole basis for the synopsis of the avatar movie because for all we know they can put a 27 year old uncle iroh and that would suck and there's the second problem with the dragon ball z movie, goku was a damn teen and where in the series was he a teen and trying to impress a woman who in the series was his wife and in the beginning gohan was there butnot in the movie. Also to add in, the movie had cheap two bit action, corny romances, ok setting, don't know about the adventure and a pussy for a goku. In conclusion the movie sucked because it just appealed to no one, oh and they also tried to put every element of movie in this one which is just too much oh and too predictable and there is my review and prediction

oh yeah producers reading this consider not making these movies
-naruto
-bleach
-one piece
-not deathnote ( I can actually break down)
-D. Gray-man
-and any other long series
help me out people
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09

-khar- wrote:


chibi_haruhi wrote:

great... first they made a bragon ball live action now this?!!?!!! what's next!!?? naruto live action!!?!?! =_=


Naruto is too retarded to actually be one.




http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/11/live-action-naruto-cast-announced/
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09
OH NO PLEASE NO! I JUST REMEMBERED Dragonball evolution OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! BUT WHAT I KNOW IT WAS DRAGONBALL TURNED INTO A REAL ACTION MOVIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT:

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!



I PREFER THIS ONE!



ARE THEY PLANNING TO MAKE ALL THE WONDERFUL ANIME INTO *dun dun dun dun* *drumroll*

REAL ACTION MOVIE!


My cousin's comment:

The characters suck
4066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MA.
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
OMG!!! IS THIS TRUE?!?!
I used to LOVE watching it!!!
And omg...
Jackson plays Sokka...
First the hot Jasper and now him! <3
And Dev Patel! I loved him in Slumdog Millionaire!!
But no offense... I think it would kinda fail... Maybe.
4066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MA.
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

versace wrote:


-khar- wrote:


chibi_haruhi wrote:

great... first they made a bragon ball live action now this?!!?!!! what's next!!?? naruto live action!!?!?! =_=


Naruto is too retarded to actually be one.




http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/11/live-action-naruto-cast-announced/


NOOOOOOOO! THEY NEED TO STOP WITH THE LIVE ACTIONS!!
Unless it comes out incredibly awesomely good.
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

XoNancyxO wrote:


versace wrote:


-khar- wrote:


chibi_haruhi wrote:

great... first they made a bragon ball live action now this?!!?!!! what's next!!?? naruto live action!!?!?! =_=


Naruto is too retarded to actually be one.




http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/11/live-action-naruto-cast-announced/


NOOOOOOOO! THEY NEED TO STOP WITH THE LIVE ACTIONS!!
Unless it comes out incredibly awesomely good.


awesomely good ? LOL that is funny.
well thankfully it's not a movie ... or yet to be
Posted 7/7/09
That...well, good?
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

versace wrote:


XoNancyxO wrote:


versace wrote:


-khar- wrote:


chibi_haruhi wrote:

great... first they made a bragon ball live action now this?!!?!!! what's next!!?? naruto live action!!?!?! =_=


Naruto is too retarded to actually be one.




http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/11/live-action-naruto-cast-announced/


NOOOOOOOO! THEY NEED TO STOP WITH THE LIVE ACTIONS!!
Unless it comes out incredibly awesomely good.


awesomely good ? LOL that is funny.
well thankfully it's not a movie ... or yet to be


when i watched the dragonball evolution I BECAME

WHAT NEXT?! HUH?!

EYESHIELD 21! SHUGO CHARA?!
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09


I mean COME ON! Kage Bunshin? Rasengan?





O_O :tears: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09


*sigh*
Posted 7/7/09


What's wrong with the live-action Naruto's hair? o_O It looks so... weird.
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

-Kiku wrote:



What's wrong with the live-action Naruto's hair? o_O It looks so... weird.


I know! It doesn't defy the laws of gravity! Sakura and Tsunade looks older in the picture T_T
Posted 7/7/09
F*** that. they should really stop making live action.
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Feather City
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09
I'll be waiting when Aang is in Avatar stage
lmfao
Shiny shiny head

The actor who'll play Aang doesn't look oriental/asian...
Aang is not *ahemm* chubby

I'll be wating for the big furry bison

They better make this good
Posted 7/7/09
It's true alright. Saw the trailer for it when I went to watch Transformers. I dunno, I would watch it. I like the effects. But Dev Patel does not look like Zuko at all......

That's Noah Ringer who's playing Aang ._.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W1dhqc-JBs&feature=fvst
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.