First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Body Swap
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

Yaya_Mina wrote:

I have no interest in being someone else


bravo! but what if you could be inside someone else, like in the movie being john malkovic?
Posted 4/2/09

Allhailodin wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

oprah >:D


Yeah, the make oprah transfer a ton of money to you, hehe make yourself rich.


yup lol plus ill make her more famous by doing extreme stuff, like piercing or sumthing
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Naruto
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
a corpse

Posted 4/2/09
Hwang Mi Hee
Posted 4/2/09

Nyarth wrote:

Naruto


I don't think you can swap bodies with a fictional character. He's not real.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Megumi Oishi she's married to my idol~<3
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Tyra Banks I do stuff like playing basketball and baseball and videotape me doing it.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

Naruto


I don't think you can swap bodies with a fictional character. He's not real.


So is Peter Griffin and Harry Potter
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09

Nyarth wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

Naruto


I don't think you can swap bodies with a fictional character. He's not real.


So is Peter Griffin and Harry Potter


If that was sarcasm it didn't work very well.
Posted 4/2/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:

I have no interest in being someone else


bravo! but what if you could be inside someone else, like in the movie being john malkovic?

Or the movie Anal Angels 3.
Still inside someone else.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:

I have no interest in being someone else


bravo! but what if you could be inside someone else, like in the movie being john malkovic?

Or the movie Anal Angels 3.
Still inside someone else.


i never had you pegged as a jenna haze fan, her face annoys me
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
Edward Cullen.
So I could kill myself.
[yessir; I'm ANTI-twilight]
6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Ambiguity
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
I want to be Jeon Ji Hyun, my idol. I want to know how it is to be one of the greatest sex symbols in history.

And I want to punch Cha Tae-Hyun!
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
heck, if such thing is possible i would do it everytime im dying..... swap with my descendant or clone.... heck, great way to be immortal...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.