Post Reply Application for the roleplaying game
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
fill this form:
name:
username:
character you wanna play?
why do you like that role?
image:


here's mine:

name: aya
username:ryoma_sakuno
character you wanna play: RAN
why do you like that role: because ran is always cheering for her friends.. and i like her quality of being an athletic girl.
she's cute!~
image:


Posted 5/8/09
name: Ryuuki, Ryuuko, Ryuuka or Iyam
username: Allen39
character you wanna play?: Kukai
why do you like that role? 'cause he's my favorite character in Shugo Chara....
image:
Posted 5/10/09

Allen39 wrote:

name: Ryuuki, Ryuuko, Ryuuka or Iyam
username: Allen39
character you wanna play?: Kukai
why do you like that role? 'cause he's my favorite character in Shugo Chara....
image:


APPROVE~!
Fan
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
name:[/b] Juana
username::HinamoriAmu12193
character you wanna play?: Amu
[b]Why do you like that role?[/b]Because she's my favorite character from the show
image:
Posted 8/25/09

HinamoriAmu12193 wrote:

name:[/b] Juana
username::HinamoriAmu12193
character you wanna play?: Amu
[b]Why do you like that role?[/b]Because she's my favorite character from the show
image:


APPROVE!
Fan
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
kya thanks! XD
Posted 9/19/09

HinamoriAmu12193 wrote:

kya thanks! XD


no problem.
Fan
4109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09
name:Amanda
username:Amu_Ikuto10
character you wanna play:Yaya
why do you like that role:because shes one of my favorite characters and shes so cute
image:
Posted 10/7/09

Amu_Ikuto10 wrote:

name:Amanda
username:Amu_Ikuto10
character you wanna play:Yaya
why do you like that role:because shes one of my favorite characters and shes so cute
image:


Okay. Have fun then. ^-^

APPROVE!
Posted 12/8/10
name: Jessica
username: ChromeDokuro6996
character you wanna play? Rima
why do you like that role? Cuz I think she's AWESOME
image:
You must be logged in to post.