First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Omegle
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
This is actually kinda fun!
Posted 4/3/09

mystic17 wrote:

that sounds dangerous =T


You're not forced to do or say anything you don't wonna :p

I ended up talking with someone for 5 hours straight, it was awesome!
Posted 4/3/09

Okazu606 wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

that sounds dangerous =T


You're not forced to do or say anything you don't wonna :p

I ended up talking with someone for 5 hours straight, it was awesome!


oh okie i'll give it a try
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
No place is pretty cool, had a discussion about the theory of evolution once.

You: Hello
Stranger: hello!
You: How are you?
Stranger: super good!
Stranger: how bout u?
You: Wow, what has happened that has put you in such a good mood?
You: I am alright :/
Stranger: im always in a good mood lol
You: Why is that o.o
Stranger: BECAUSE MY DICK IS HUGE
You: Really How big is your man meat?
Stranger: what do you mean lol
You: well you said you have a large penis, I was wondering how big it was
Stranger: no no not a penis LOL!!!
Stranger: thats gross


wat o.o
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09

Stranger: hey
You: 'lo
Stranger: the game
You: The what?
Stranger: thing you just lost
You: What did I lose?
Stranger: the game
You: What kind of game is that?
Stranger: touche
Your conversational partner has disconnected.



You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Hey
Stranger: oi tio, ou tia G_G
You: Me no speak foreign
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Posted 4/3/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

No place is pretty cool, had a discussion about the theory of evolution once.

You: Hello
Stranger: hello!
You: How are you?
Stranger: super good!
Stranger: how bout u?
You: Wow, what has happened that has put you in such a good mood?
You: I am alright :/
Stranger: im always in a good mood lol
You: Why is that o.o
Stranger: BECAUSE MY DICK IS HUGE
You: Really How big is your man meat?
Stranger: what do you mean lol
You: well you said you have a large penis, I was wondering how big it was
Stranger: no no not a penis LOL!!!
Stranger: thats gross


wat o.o


ROFL! XDDDD
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

animateluv9 wrote:


Omnigears wrote:

LOL WTF?


hmm....you are mean


define "mean"
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
Oh my.. I started a conversation with BRB, went afk 10 minutes, called a friend and got some coffee and when I came back the person was still there >_<

..he thought I was the person from before...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/3/09
This is amusing..


Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Hey
Stranger: hi
Stranger: are u hot?
You: Oh yes... So hot, I had to turn down the oven
Stranger: yeah i can lick your pussy
You: Sure, but it's a bit hairy
You: You might end up with a hairball if you did
Stranger: okay
Stranger: how old are u
You: 15
You: and you?
Stranger: I`m 18 male and live in Germany
Stranger: you
You: I live in Sweden
Stranger: okay
Stranger: do you have sexy pic for me?
You: sure
You: just need to upload
Stranger: imageshack.us
Stranger: there you can it upload
Stranger: have it?
Stranger: :)
You: yeah
You: uploading
You: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3343/1235552409532.jpg
Stranger: like it ;)
Stranger: damn hot
Stranger: do you want to have pic from me
You: sure
Stranger: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8670/3uu8n0wt021vgvblr0ntvrw.jpg
You: you look great :D
Stranger: thx
Stranger: do you have icq?
You: no
Stranger: hm :(
Stranger: do you want to have my number :P
You: Sorry, but I don't want a big phone bill for calling to German :(
You: My mom was so upset last time it happened ... .__.
Stranger: okay
Stranger: when you where here with me i would kiss you pretty girl
You: Oh you're making me so hot, I need to open the window
Stranger: i can send you a second pic if you want?
You: Sure, I'd love to
Stranger: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4844/p3232455.jpg
You: oh so masculine
You: I bet you're super strong
Stranger: thx :)
Stranger: do you have just one pic from you? :)
You: No ._.
Stranger: ok
You: Trying to find some others
Stranger: but i like your ass :P
Stranger: okay i go
Stranger: bye bye
Stranger: nice to talk with you
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
You: Hellloooo
Stranger: hey there
You: How's it?
Stranger: Depends what you mean by 'It'?
You: Whatever you want it to be
Stranger: Rick James, Im good, how are you?
You: Is that your name?
You: I'm good
Stranger: no, it is not
Stranger: where you from?
You: lol USA
You: you?
Stranger: Scotland, where abouts in the us?
You: South, though i dunno if we could be friends, I am Irish afterall
Stranger has disconnected....
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

mystic17 wrote:

that sounds dangerous =T


yeah...
i think so too...
Posted 4/3/09

hamstie wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

that sounds dangerous =T


yeah...
i think so too...


its actually fun i kept saying random that made ppl leave quick lol
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

mystic17 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

that sounds dangerous =T


yeah...
i think so too...


its actually fun i kept saying random that made ppl leave quick lol


but...
it's quite scary talking to someone you dont know...
Posted 4/3/09

hamstie wrote:

but...
it's quite scary talking to someone you dont know...


...thats kinda the same here though =T
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
i lol'd at the conversations, but mehh too lazy for chatting =\

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.