First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply group members meeting
Posted 4/7/09
a lot more easyer
Moderator
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
yeah okay... lets use the group chatroom!!!
Posted 4/7/09
What time....?
Moderator
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
hmn... i dunno... what would be an appropriate time to meet up? and let's use a universal time coz i know that we don't all come from the same country...
Posted 4/9/09
damn i cant make it to he meeting nd it been even delayed i m going to grand-ma its Easter....
Creator
36105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
every one it been changed because of the holiday it is this April 18
Moderator
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
anything new ?
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09

GoShugoCHara wrote:

anything new ?


only that i wanted to change the avii pic from the group.
hope you like the new one.
and we was talking about membership cards. we need someone who could make them if someone want one. when i have found someone who yould make them, I creat a new topic here - Member Ship Cards XD.

Moderator
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09 , edited 8/6/09
where is the new avii ? I haven't see it xD ^^
Posted 8/6/09

GoShugoCHara wrote:

where is the new avii ? I haven't see it xD ^^


I know i cant take it becouse the pic is too smal. I need a new one >.<
Moderator
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

sasenach wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

where is the new avii ? I haven't see it xD ^^


I know i cant take it becouse the pic is too smal. I need a new one >.<


ahahaha~ ic tell me when its done kay ? xD

Posted 8/6/09

GoShugoCHara wrote:


sasenach wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

where is the new avii ? I haven't see it xD ^^


I know i cant take it becouse the pic is too smal. I need a new one >.<


ahahaha~ ic tell me when its done kay ? xD


Sure I would i only need one who can do it. maybe i try it myself. but i need a bit time.
Moderator
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

sasenach wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


sasenach wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

where is the new avii ? I haven't see it xD ^^


I know i cant take it becouse the pic is too smal. I need a new one >.<


ahahaha~ ic tell me when its done kay ? xD


Sure I would i only need one who can do it. maybe i try it myself. but i need a bit time.


aaaa great xD~ I will waiting xD
Posted 8/14/09
well there ya can wait long i guess....I dont have the time for asking around much.
hopefully i find a pic in the net.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.