First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Are hairy arms, legs, and/or chest a turn off on guys?
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Yes.

For me I shave my chest hair, my arms too. And I'm not gay okay.
Because I don't like hairy chest and arms.
Posted 4/3/09
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Hairy chest, some girls are more hairy than others but not gorilla hairy like European men and stuff.
Men, don't shave anywhere except the face...maybe back...maybe chest. Anywhere else and I'll believe you're a homo~~~ (sexual ;D)
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

lebronj wrote:

Yes.

For me I shave my chest hair, my arms too. And I'm not gay okay.
Because I don't like hairy chest and arms.


ARMS TOO? Dude that's too much. Not even girls do that.
I don't mind hairy arms, you should've left it. Now it's gonna grow out all coarse and ew.
That's not gonna be too cool with the ladies =/ Prickly hugs are not fun.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

ChickenPrincess wrote:


lebronj wrote:

Yes.

For me I shave my chest hair, my arms too. And I'm not gay okay.
Because I don't like hairy chest and arms.


ARMS TOO? Dude that's too much. Not even girls do that.
I don't mind hairy arms, you should've left it. Now it's gonna grow out all coarse and ew.
That's not gonna be too cool with the ladies =/ Prickly hugs are not fun.


Haha...
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

JJT2 wrote:


raikiri666 wrote:

eww. a minimal amount of hair in the chest or armpits are tolerable. but when you say a "hairy man".....


its all natural....http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/MFemur/Man.jpg


see? hair can look good on some men... peace over war


eew. you're making me gag.
Posted 4/4/09
maybe?..maybe not?=)
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
im sure this is a dupe....

but whatever...

hairy chests are kind of a turn off sometimes for me
6490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
hairy arms and legs? not at all..but on the chest? it's a big turn off for me
Posted 4/5/09
it's okay... as long as they don't look like monkeys.....
Dizm 
14141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
I just hate hairy armpits....
and to much is just grosssss
lol but women are different in their taste
Posted 4/5/09
i dunno.
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09

Nyarth wrote:

Depends on the female's tastes


I agree, I guess it's only a turnoff for me on the legs..? Also if they look like a monkey, then HELL NO. lol
Posted 4/5/09


That thread is talking about hair on girls whilst this is about hair on guys although I'm pretty sure this one is a duplicate but there isn't one coming up on the Search so I'm letting this stay open.
Thanks for the link though.

~edited topic headline
Posted 4/5/09
too much hair on the chest is definitely a turn off!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.