First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What's your biggest secret???
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
For me, my biggest secret is probably... hmm... let me think...

My biggest secret is...



when I was like ten I used to secretly stay up at night to watch dramas... without my mom knowing...

(that's actually not my biggest secret... i'm not telling you my biggest secret... )

-----------
Edit:

fine I'll tell you my biggest secret...
i gained 10 pounds over this semester... shh! don't tell.
Posted 4/3/09
If you dont tell me yours i hardly see why i should tell you mine.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
its not a secret then is it?

edit

Posted 4/3/09
Can't tell, it's a secret
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

pinkangel28 wrote:
Edit:

fine I'll tell you my biggest secret...
i gained 10 pounds over this semester... shh! don't tell.


What the hell? You just shared it in a public forum. People now know. What difference would it make?
Plus, that's not a very big secret. I'm sure people noticed you got fatter.

Anyway, I have a bunch of secrets that you will never find out. Eat your heart out!

11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Okay I'll say my secret...but don't tell. I'm...I'm Kira!!!!!
yup, oh and don't tell anybody either, I have a bankai!!!

This is not related to my response...that girl in the "Oh Sweet...Futururama is on!" thing whoa!!!
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SoMeWhErE OuT tHe...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
if i tell you my secret it wont be a secret anymore...
Posted 4/3/09
I'm actually a 40 year old pretending to be a 15 year old.
Consider it my very own "fountain of youth".
The sex with little girls is a bonus.
Surprise.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
I have necro-pedophilia
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
I secretly LOVE Brittney Spears <3
Lol.
AHHHHH!
FEELS SO GOOD TO FINALLY TELL PEOPLE!
^_^
Posted 4/3/09

Kippu wrote:


pinkangel28 wrote:
Edit:

fine I'll tell you my biggest secret...
i gained 10 pounds over this semester... shh! don't tell.


What the hell? You just shared it in a public forum. People now know. What difference would it make?
Plus, that's not a very big secret. I'm sure people noticed you got fatter.

Anyway, I have a bunch of secrets that you will never find out. Eat your heart out!



man. you're not going to share to the whole world you're gay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyways.....my dick can asexually reproduce by budding and fragmenting turning my gential area into a coral reef filled with penises
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

man. you're not going to share to the whole world you're gay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyways.....my dick can asexually reproduce by budding and fragmenting turning my gential area into a coral reef filled with penises


GREAT! you just gave away ONE of my secrets!
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
I AM







MYSTERION!



























Posted 4/3/09
I'm actually a girl with 2 dicks, and one vagina combined with a ass.

Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09

spensaur wrote:

I AM







MYSTERION!





























OMGEE! Weren't you arrested?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.