First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
whats the most daring stunt you've ever done/attempted?
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
was bored, so tell me and the rest of CR world, whats the most daring stunt you've ever done/attempted?
Posted 4/3/09
Nudey art or what I was led to believe.

I had to dip cause the cops were coming.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Chicken dance in front of Churches Chicken which happens to be near a really busy street... =.=;

My teacher happened to pass by.
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
hmm, driving car full of people very fast.. when i didnt know how to and we were on a hill > >
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
chicken dances are common ............
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
i dun do stupid things like this
Posted 4/3/09
jumped off of 6 steps
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

mystic17 wrote:

jumped off of 6 steps


HA! i jumped off 10 before, and ended up crawling
Posted 4/3/09

Omnigears wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

jumped off of 6 steps


HA! i jumped off 10 before, and ended up crawling


o.o im way to afraid to do that
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

mystic17 wrote:


Omnigears wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

jumped off of 6 steps


HA! i jumped off 10 before, and ended up crawling


o.o im way to afraid to do that


Don't, it hurt your knees badly, and your ankles i think. Only injured my knee. Tip to jumping stairs, have a soft and/or good landing.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Omnigears wrote:

chicken dances are common ............


Eh seemed pretty extreme for a 10 year old.
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Omnigears wrote:

chicken dances are common ............


Eh seemed pretty extreme for a 10 year old.


i'm 12, going 13. i jumped 2 metres when i was 8, monkey bars xD climbed and jumped.
Posted 4/3/09

Omnigears wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


Omnigears wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

jumped off of 6 steps


HA! i jumped off 10 before, and ended up crawling


o.o im way to afraid to do that


Don't, it hurt your knees badly, and your ankles i think. Only injured my knee. Tip to jumping stairs, have a soft and/or good landing.


im still kinda nervous about doing that lol
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Omnigears wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Omnigears wrote:

chicken dances are common ............


Eh seemed pretty extreme for a 10 year old.


i'm 12, going 13. i jumped 2 metres when i was 8, monkey bars xD climbed and jumped.


Ah~ Now I remember something I did that was pretty cool. xD

I would Go on top of the monkey bars in 3rd grade and do a flip to the ground.. I broke my glasses that way.

Hm I was a little bit of a chicken when I was older my thoughts on extreme were not so cool. xD
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Omnigears wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Omnigears wrote:

chicken dances are common ............


Eh seemed pretty extreme for a 10 year old.


i'm 12, going 13. i jumped 2 metres when i was 8, monkey bars xD climbed and jumped.


Ah~ Now I remember something I did that was pretty cool. xD

I would Go on top of the monkey bars in 3rd grade and do a flip to the ground.. I broke my glasses that way.

Hm I was a little bit of a chicken when I was older my thoughts on extreme were not so cool. xD


Learning to do back flip, i have to do a split for the club i'm in.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.