First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Pet Running Away
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Has your pet ever run away? How does it feel? How did you react?


Today was a sad day for me. My dog Togepi ran away. I've had her since I was in grade school and to suddenly lose her. I was crushed. I cried and my mom tried to comfort me by saying that a better family probably took her in. She's blind from one eye so I'm worried she got hurt.

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I couldn't find a similar thread besides a thread asking if you have a pet.
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
when i was five i had a pet turtle... only had it for a day

at night i think it died because a creature ate it
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
you named your dog togepi? the egg pokemon thingy?

nope, didn't have a pet.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Omnigears wrote:

you named your dog togepi? the egg pokemon thingy?

nope, didn't have a pet.


Yeah. ^.^v My bro and I were hardcore Pokemon fans when we got her.
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Omnigears wrote:

you named your dog togepi? the egg pokemon thingy?

nope, didn't have a pet.


Yeah. ^.^v My bro and I were hardcore Pokemon fans when we got her.


Why not togetic?
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Omnigears wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Omnigears wrote:

you named your dog togepi? the egg pokemon thingy?

nope, didn't have a pet.


Yeah. ^.^v My bro and I were hardcore Pokemon fans when we got her.


Why not togetic?


Didn't seem right for a female dog. Togepi sounded cuter.
Posted 4/3/09
Aww =(. No, I haven't had any pets that ran away since my parents won't let me get any big pets. I've only had small fish that have died.
Posted 4/3/09
togepi is watching closely...

togepi escapes.

togepi fainted.

togepi wants to learn "metronome."
But it already knows 4 moves.
Delete a move to learn "metronome"?


Level up!
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
I had a pet tortise that decided to dig under the fence and escape, only to be eaten be the neighbors dog.
Posted 4/3/09
I had a cat when I was nine that was shot my next-door neighbor (allegedly).
Posted 4/3/09
My cats come and go as they please. They know where their home is.

As for the dogs, we make sure they don't go outside and harm a stranger.
Posted 4/3/09
My family cat ran away the first night we got her ( I left the door open) but she came back the next day.
Posted 4/3/09
no, my cat goes outside all the time and he always comes back because he knows that we have food for him
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

Has your pet ever run away? How does it feel? How did you react?


Today was a sad day for me. My dog Togepi ran away. I've had her since I was in grade school and to suddenly lose her. I was crushed. I cried and my mom tried to comfort me by saying that a better family probably took her in. She's blind from one eye so I'm worried she got hurt.

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I couldn't find a similar thread besides a thread asking if you have a pet.


weird name for a dog......
38794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hogwarts School o...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

Has your pet ever run away? How does it feel? How did you react?


Today was a sad day for me. My dog Togepi ran away. I've had her since I was in grade school and to suddenly lose her. I was crushed. I cried and my mom tried to comfort me by saying that a better family probably took her in. She's blind from one eye so I'm worried she got hurt.

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I couldn't find a similar thread besides a thread asking if you have a pet.


Feel sorry for you dude.. Anyways, it's really a good thing my pet NEVER runs away.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.