First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
vietnamese version of full house
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

AznVietStyle wrote:

...
im viet but i wouldnt watch it...
viets arent that good at acting...
and i dont like the northern accent... which most of their dramas are in...


The main lead are Lam Truong and Minh Hang. I don't really know her (except for the fact that I love her duet with Tim), but both of them shouldn't have northern accent.
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

mixiao wrote:

lol i wanna see Jonathan Phan do something hehe he can do wicked moves in the back haha distract us from the crappy acting lol Woo anyone noticed how much jonathan looks like wu zun?
for those who dont know who he is his the one in the red stipped jacket and here is wu zun


That's not a good picture of Jonathan. I can see some similarities here. How come I never notice this ... hmmm. Wu Chun is hotter (and probably taller), but Jonathan is younger and cuter!!!
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:

...
im viet but i wouldnt watch it...
viets arent that good at acting...
and i dont like the northern accent... which most of their dramas are in...


The main lead are Lam Truong and Minh Hang. I don't really know her (except for the fact that I love her duet with Tim), but both of them shouldn't have northern accent.


really...
thx...
i still dont know if ill watch it ...
kinda off topic but its wird how i dont like the north accent....since im both north and south...
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

AznVietStyle wrote:


NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:

...
im viet but i wouldnt watch it...
viets arent that good at acting...
and i dont like the northern accent... which most of their dramas are in...


The main lead are Lam Truong and Minh Hang. I don't really know her (except for the fact that I love her duet with Tim), but both of them shouldn't have northern accent.


really...
thx...
i still dont know if ill watch it ...
kinda off topic but its wird how i dont like the north accent....since im both north and south...


Me too. I don't speak with a northern accent, but I don't speak like a southener either.

364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:


NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:

...
im viet but i wouldnt watch it...
viets arent that good at acting...
and i dont like the northern accent... which most of their dramas are in...


The main lead are Lam Truong and Minh Hang. I don't really know her (except for the fact that I love her duet with Tim), but both of them shouldn't have northern accent.


really...
thx...
i still dont know if ill watch it ...
kinda off topic but its wird how i dont like the north accent....since im both north and south...


Me too. I don't speak with a northern accent, but I don't speak like a southener either.



do u speak central then???
i speak with south...
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

AznVietStyle wrote:


NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:


NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:

...
im viet but i wouldnt watch it...
viets arent that good at acting...
and i dont like the northern accent... which most of their dramas are in...


The main lead are Lam Truong and Minh Hang. I don't really know her (except for the fact that I love her duet with Tim), but both of them shouldn't have northern accent.


really...
thx...
i still dont know if ill watch it ...
kinda off topic but its wird how i dont like the north accent....since im both north and south...


Me too. I don't speak with a northern accent, but I don't speak like a southener either.



do u speak central then???
i speak with south...


Ha ha It's not an even out thing. I mean, I sound more like a sounthener, but not really. The way I pronoun is not the way a sounthener does. I think I speak standard Vietnamese, like those famous MC on TV. I probably picked up the pronunciation from both my mom and my dad, so it kinda a mix of both.
If I say thing normally (unconciously thinking about it), you can say I have a TV or Sai Gon accent. It's not sountherner's accent, but it's not northern accent either.
If I want to, I can speak like a real northern. I even can imitate the Central accent pretty well. I have to conciously think about it in order for it to happen. Strange, huh???
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:


NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:


NgThH wrote:


AznVietStyle wrote:

...
im viet but i wouldnt watch it...
viets arent that good at acting...
and i dont like the northern accent... which most of their dramas are in...


The main lead are Lam Truong and Minh Hang. I don't really know her (except for the fact that I love her duet with Tim), but both of them shouldn't have northern accent.


really...
thx...
i still dont know if ill watch it ...
kinda off topic but its wird how i dont like the north accent....since im both north and south...


Me too. I don't speak with a northern accent, but I don't speak like a southener either.



do u speak central then???
i speak with south...


Ha ha It's not an even out thing. I mean, I sound more like a sounthener, but not really. The way I pronoun is not the way a sounthener does. I think I speak standard Vietnamese, like those famous MC on TV. I probably picked up the pronunciation from both my mom and my dad, so it kinda a mix of both.
If I say thing normally (unconciously thinking about it), you can say I have a TV or Sai Gon accent. It's not sountherner's accent, but it's not northern accent either.
If I want to, I can speak like a real northern. I even can imitate the Central accent pretty well. I have to conciously think about it in order for it to happen. Strange, huh???


ic im sometimes like that...
some of the words i say are north but most are south...
...
you can understand the central accent???
i cant at all
it sounds sooo different...
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
hmmm i hope its good like the orginal version<3
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
when is this coming out?
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
it's airing right? when it come out at least w/ eng sub plz tell me, im not viet or nothing but will love to watch it...hope it's good
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fantasy world, La...
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
Wow! Minh Hang got the lead of Song Hye Kyo! lolx.. i just found out today! lolx..
6470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
vietnamese version will be very interesting to see but i love the korean version with rain still
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
has anyone seen this yet??
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
any pictures of the possible actors of it?


cx
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The lamest State,...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
a vietnamese version would definitely be cool. can't wait to see! =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.