First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply West Side of Town
Posted 6/14/09
Its because your popular and well known Simca
Bryan:Now now....what is it that the beautiful simca and her cute friend would want with someone like me?
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

Its because your popular and well known Simca
Bryan:Now now....what is it that the beautiful simca and her cute friend would want with someone like me?


ahahaha *rubs head*
ummm....see...uhh....Minazaki-chan why did we need to talk to him again?
Posted 6/14/09
If he doesn't stop stealing,manipulating and hurting people than we will have no choice but to catch you ourselves and bring you in.
Bryan:....hm...your eyepatch reminds me of a girl i was hired to take care of.Yeah i ripped out her eye for torture and fun.She was the former leader of this new team called Sonic Sky assasins.
*i clench my fist in anger and irritation because i knew who he was talking about*
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
Walking back from school his hood on as he was completly trapped he smiled"alright then ..i guess it was gonna happen eventually "before the group could respond he was on his hands he spun kicking them all across the face with the bottom of his a-t's he then landed and zoomed off he was being chased now knives and such being thrown at him h was hit in the back a few times he felt the cuts bleed down his back but continued to head off he jumped on a roof and slide down into a ally leaving a small flame trail witch causes his followers to catch flame"Damn....."
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

If he doesn't stop stealing,manipulating and hurting people than we will have no choice but to catch you ourselves and bring you in.
Bryan:....hm...your eyepatch reminds me of a girl i was hired to take care of.Yeah i ripped out her eye for torture and fun.She was the former leader of this new team called Sonic Sky assasins.
*i clench my fist in anger and irritation because i knew who he was talking about*


Wasn't the former leader of Sonic Sky assassins SOREN-CHAN?!
EHHH?!
*turns to bryan*
WHY would you do such a horrible thing to such a helpless girl?!
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

YoshiroX wrote:

Walking back from school his hood on as he was completly trapped he smiled"alright then ..i guess it was gonna happen eventually "before the group could respond he was on his hands he spun kicking them all across the face with the bottom of his a-t's he then landed and zoomed off he was being chased now knives and such being thrown at him h was hit in the back a few times he felt the cuts bleed down his back but continued to head off he jumped on a roof and slide down into a ally leaving a small flame trail witch causes his followers to catch flame"Damn....."


*a pink flash went by*
What's going on here?

(btw...who are you? i didn't see you on the forums here before so...)
Posted 6/14/09
*while doing this you over hear guys talking*
Guy 1:Hey did you hear?Simca the Swallow was convinced to join that rookie group team Sonic Sky Assasins
Guy 2:well guess what i saw botht he elader and Simca were looking for shadow stealer Bryan!
Guy 1:Oh crud! shadow stealer bryan!
Guy 3:Shhhh...if you say anything bad about him and he hears about it he'll steal all your stuff and put you in the coma.
Guy 2:Yeah hes taken down 3 rookie team all by himself in one week
Guy 1:Rigth sorry...but i'm kinda worried about those Sky Assassin Girls.
Posted 6/14/09
Helpless?Ha! She's killed many of my good clients with her team.Besides i was being paid alot by Team skull Saders,Behemoth,all of the fang,Sky,and Soren's enemies to force her to quite Air Tek perminently no matter what i had to do.But iw asn't alone there where 5-7 others there who did their part.
*You can sense i'm really pissed and wont hold back much longer*
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
He herd the female voice as he lost to his pain and felt tired he fell asleep after mumbling "queen"
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09


Minazaki wrote:

*while doing this you over hear guys talking*
Guy 1:Hey did you hear?Simca the Swallow was convinced to join that rookie group team Sonic Sky Assasins
Guy 2:well guess what i saw botht he elader and Simca were looking for shadow stealer Bryan!
Guy 1:Oh crud! shadow stealer bryan!
Guy 3:Shhhh...if you say anything bad about him and he hears about it he'll steal all your stuff and put you in the coma.
Guy 2:Yeah hes taken down 3 rookie team all by himself in one week
Guy 1:Rigth sorry...but i'm kinda worried about those Sky Assassin Girls.


*shivers*
whispers to self: damn, he's really that bad?


Minazaki wrote:

Helpless?Ha! She's killed many of my good clients with her team.Besides i was being paid alot by Team skull Saders,Behemoth,all of the fang,Sky,and Soren's enemies to force her to quite Air Tek perminently no matter what i had to do.But iw asn't alone there where 5-7 others there who did their part.
*You can sense i'm really pissed and wont hold back much longer*


...*growl* Behemoth, Fang and Sky are under Genesis's command. they would never have done such a thing. I will NOT have you smear my team's name.
Posted 6/14/09
Bryan:If its a fight you girls want its best to take this outside don't you think?
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

YoshiroX wrote:

He herd the female voice as he lost to his pain and felt tired he fell asleep after mumbling "queen"


*sigh* he's Minazaki-chan's fan huh? Usually guys fall for me too!
Well...have to help him at the very least.
*turns to the gang*
Your teams have signed an alliance with Genesis. I am the leader, Simca and I order to you leave him alone. NOW. If you refuse...i WILL revoke the contract.
*guys scamper away*
*finds bandages and starts cleaning him up*
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

Bryan:If its a fight you girls want its best to take this outside don't you think?


*whisper to you*...i didn't want to fight this guy though
Why don't we talk about this in a civilized fashion first? settle some differences in opinion?
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
He slowly awoken he looked up at the pink haired girl and felt a bit of a draft his body wrapped in bandages a bit tight he looked up at the pin haired angel "Hm thanks for this..your name is ?"
Posted 6/14/09
Bryan:I would but i sense great power from your friend there and i don't think she can hold back herself much longer*evil smile*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.