First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply West Side of Town
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

YoshiroX wrote:

He slowly awoken he looked up at the pink haired girl and felt a bit of a draft his body wrapped in bandages a bit tight he looked up at the pin haired angel "Hm thanks for this..your name is ?"


Simca. You know the leader of Genesis? What about you?
*pretty smile* are you feeling a bit better? Can you sit up?
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

Bryan:I would but i sense great power from your friend there and i don't think she can hold back herself much longer*evil smile*


*glups at your dark aura*
Minazaki-chan why don't you take a seat and drink some tea to cool down first? *whisper* if we fight him outside NOW we'll hurt other people that has nothing to do with this. let me talk to him about it okay?
Right, so take a seat Bryan-san. Let's talk about this a bit.
*smile*
So why do you do these things?
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
he nodded before sitting up a bit "Ah so that is why you have the face of a angel"he said moving around a bit trying to get used to the pain
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

YoshiroX wrote:

he nodded before sitting up a bit "Ah so that is why you have the face of a angel"he said moving around a bit trying to get used to the pain


A-angel? *blush* haha...thank you. that's the first time i ever heard of anyone call me an angel!
oh, please be a bit careful! you don't want to reopen your wounds!
Posted 6/14/09
Because...it puts food on the table and its fun to kill and the thrill of stealing i live for that ^^*he says it in such a cheerfula dn natural way it sickens me*
Moderator
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
*Richard comes into the west side from the east and is still looking to see wth everyone went...*
Man does no one like me or somethin? ..or did i just miss a memo?
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

Because...it puts food on the table and its fun to kill and the thrill of stealing i live for that ^^*he says it in such a cheerfula dn natural way it sickens me*


I believe you and my brother will get along...very well
...there are many other GOOD things you can do that also puts food on the table and lets you kill...sometimes
Posted 6/14/09
Bryan:Che...this is how i was raised,and how i choose to be.And in this world only the strongest prevail.By the way Minazaki was it?I'm curious how did you lsoe your eye?WAs it similar to what i did to Soren?
....I lost it in an Accident.
Bryan:Oh?..well whos Soren's replacement?I thought the SSA was disbanded for good after their leader vanished?
I took the positiona nd started it up agan.
Bryan:Interesting...
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

Bryan:Che...this is how i was raised,and how i choose to be.And in this world only the strongest prevail.By the way Minazaki was it?I'm curious how did you lsoe your eye?WAs it similar to what i did to Soren?
....I lost it in an Accident.
Bryan:Oh?..well whos Soren's replacement?I thought the SSA was disbanded for good after their leader vanished?
I took the positiona nd started it up agan.
Bryan:Interesting...


*senses the tension is getting high again*
Okay.....dangerous topic. Right. We are here to ask you to stop doing this. But i'm assuming that won't work.
So, let's have an AT battle.
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
its alright ah and as for my name its atsuki"he said standing up streching a bit
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

YoshiroX wrote:

its alright ah and as for my name its atsuki"he said standing up streching a bit


atsuki-kun huh? are you part of a AT team?
Posted 6/14/09
*I say to Bryan*Yes lets*We both zoom outside*
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

*I say to Bryan*Yes lets*We both zoom outside*


*sighs* ugh why do they LOVE to fight so much?
*walks outside*
Moderator
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 6/14/09 , edited 6/14/09

Minazaki wrote:

*I say to Bryan*Yes lets*We both zoom outside*


*see Minazaki zooming outside with someother guy...*
*Yells* HEY!! MINAZAKI!!!
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
No i just think its good fun sometimes "he said leaning against the wall
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.