First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Town Park
Creator
5554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / i reside between...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Rp here O-O
Posted 4/18/09
*Practicing air trek in park*
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*Practicing air trek in park*


Agito walks by all anoyid and irritated

Posted 4/18/09
*you sudenly hear fighting near by*

Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*you sudenly hear fighting near by*



Agito was so annoyid and says "i will go and kill someone right now if it doesnt stop" then he goes to look at a fight

Posted 4/18/09
*You see me protecting 2 school girls from a gang of thugs*
You two get out of here if you wanna live...
*The girls run away*
Thug:Go after them
*I take out my dagegrs and throw them at their feet to stop them*
You guys to learn alittle somethign called manners,and respect*Has 3 daggers in each hand and coems at them
*the guys have pocket knives on them*

Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*You see me protecting 2 school girls from a gang of thugs*
You two get out of here if you wanna live...
*The girls run away*
Thug:Go after them
*I take out my dagegrs and throw them at their feet to stop them*
You guys to learn alittle somethign called manners,and respect*Has 3 daggers in each hand and coems at them
*the guys have pocket knives on them*



*suddenly all the thug members fall down in pain and bleeding*

(ill show u a picture later)
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

karina1998 wrote:


SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*You see me protecting 2 school girls from a gang of thugs*
You two get out of here if you wanna live...
*The girls run away*
Thug:Go after them
*I take out my dagegrs and throw them at their feet to stop them*
You guys to learn alittle somethign called manners,and respect*Has 3 daggers in each hand and coems at them
*the guys have pocket knives on them*



*suddenly all the thug members fall down in pain and bleeding*

(ill show u a picture later)


YIKES what happened here?
*looks at the park all covered in blood*
Posted 4/18/09
You just had to ruin my fun Agito...
Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*You see me protecting 2 school girls from a gang of thugs*
You two get out of here if you wanna live...
*The girls run away*
Thug:Go after them
*I take out my dagegrs and throw them at their feet to stop them*
You guys to learn alittle somethign called manners,and respect*Has 3 daggers in each hand and coems at them
*the guys have pocket knives on them*



*suddenly all the thug members fall down in pain and bleeding*

(ill show u a picture later)


YIKES what happened here?
*looks at the park all covered in blood*


Agito:a lil girl tries to be a hero

Moderator
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

You just had to ruin my fun Agito...


Agito:its was eather i kill them or i kill u

Posted 4/18/09
Is that your answer to everything -_-;...*sighs*Lets jsut leave them here for the police to clean up

Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

karina1998 wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*You see me protecting 2 school girls from a gang of thugs*
You two get out of here if you wanna live...
*The girls run away*
Thug:Go after them
*I take out my dagegrs and throw them at their feet to stop them*
You guys to learn alittle somethign called manners,and respect*Has 3 daggers in each hand and coems at them
*the guys have pocket knives on them*



*suddenly all the thug members fall down in pain and bleeding*

(ill show u a picture later)


YIKES what happened here?
*looks at the park all covered in blood*


Agito:a lil girl tries to be a hero



agito, ur bleeding. here, let me help *pulls a super pretty handkerchief out*
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

You just had to ruin my fun Agito...


ne, soren...why did you and agito try to kill people?
Posted 4/18/09
I was trying to teach these guys a ;esson for sexually harasing girls,but then Agito ruined my fun

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.