First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Philippines called "Nation of Servants"
25598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
no comment
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Bulacan
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
i'd prefer
to be called
"nation-of-hardworkers-who-have-no-choice-but-to-work-overseaes-due-to-lack-of-work-opportunities-in-their-own-country"


698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
well, how come manny pacquiao is not a servant??

what a joke..
Posted 6/14/09
....
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto Canada
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
fUkC...
I dont care about what you guys think.. bUt im pissed !!!
we all know that those Islands are closer to Phil.. and those who are living in that area
are considered Pilipino's from the start
It just mean that those cHINESE kings or what so ever had declared an Invation to our lands..
not only that aside from invading they also Insulted us Big time by this

'I sternly warned her that if she wants her wages increased next year, she had better tell everyone of her compatriots in Statue Square on Sunday that the entirety of the Spratly Islands belongs to China.'

They're meant to care not to be toyed by money, dont compare us to you

They may have Barack Obama and the hawkish American military behind them, but we have a hostage in each of our homes in the Mid-Levels or higher

WTF..?? Barack Obama
I dont care about what they call us since we do that for living and theres nothing bad about it, Infact im proud
that we Pilipinos have the most caring women's of ALL the countries around the world. Calling us Nation of servants wouldn't hide the fact that these People are taking/invading/stealing our lovely home land.
highly imperious Chinese already have the "made in china"(madaling masira) mark on every useless items which is something like this

Long live Chairman Mao!" at the sight of a portrait of our Great Leader during the Cultural Revolution.

their smart, greedy, and no sense of judgement as long as money is on the Table then its a yes, thats what they are now thats why they are called chinese.
I have a question.. what's the first thing that comes out of your mind
when you hear the word Chinese?.. I'm guessing... money?? kung fu?? then
money+kung fu= a greedy fight
a greedy fight=evil
therefore chinese are evil


2362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

animefanatic1995 wrote:

..hmmm..that was our last discussion on our social studies class..
it's true,,,well,,,i just can't deny that..
..but at least we are also known as the pearl of the orient seas...



THEY say that we are not the pearl anymore..
THEY call the Philippines 'the exotic islands of the Philippines' because of the mixed culture from spain, america. and local na rin.
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09
What a desperate and moronic response from a typical Chinese man. If you have maids in your homes, guess what, there are more Chinese businessmen and corrupt Chinese politicians in the Philippines that would love to fund the war against you.

This is also a human rights violation. This is, pathetically, a type of racism! That pathetic Chinese man should go to jail with his friends... Oh great Mao Zedong who enslaved more than half of your country, save your souls!

Someone should make a rebuttal article: "China: A Nation of Slaves"
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

mikomiko123 wrote:

What a desperate and moronic response from a typical Chinese man. If you have maids in your homes, guess what, there are more Chinese businessmen and corrupt Chinese politicians in the Philippines that would love to fund the war against you.

This is also a human rights violation. This is, pathetically, a type of racism! That pathetic Chinese man should go to jail with his friends... Oh great Mao Zedong who enslaved more than half of your country, save your souls!

Someone should make a rebuttal article: "China: A Nation of Slaves"


You are pathetic. The article is a 'satire'.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

ShankyShanks wrote:

fUkC...
I dont care about what you guys think.. bUt im pissed !!!
we all know that those Islands are closer to Phil.. and those who are living in that area
are considered Pilipino's from the start
It just mean that those cHINESE kings or what so ever had declared an Invation to our lands..
not only that aside from invading they also Insulted us Big time by this

'I sternly warned her that if she wants her wages increased next year, she had better tell everyone of her compatriots in Statue Square on Sunday that the entirety of the Spratly Islands belongs to China.'

They're meant to care not to be toyed by money, dont compare us to you

They may have Barack Obama and the hawkish American military behind them, but we have a hostage in each of our homes in the Mid-Levels or higher

WTF..?? Barack Obama
I dont care about what they call us since we do that for living and theres nothing bad about it, Infact im proud
that we Pilipinos have the most caring women's of ALL the countries around the world. Calling us Nation of servants wouldn't hide the fact that these People are taking/invading/stealing our lovely home land.
highly imperious Chinese already have the "made in china"(madaling masira) mark on every useless items which is something like this

Long live Chairman Mao!" at the sight of a portrait of our Great Leader during the Cultural Revolution.

their smart, greedy, and no sense of judgement as long as money is on the Table then its a yes, thats what they are now thats why they are called chinese.
I have a question.. what's the first thing that comes out of your mind
when you hear the word Chinese?.. I'm guessing... money?? kung fu?? then
money+kung fu= a greedy fight
a greedy fight=evil
therefore chinese are evil




Wrong analysis. Remember that the article is a 'satire'.
Posted 6/16/09
Philippines is not a "nation of servants"...
Filipinos are just hardworking to earn a living...
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

kitoka wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

What a desperate and moronic response from a typical Chinese man. If you have maids in your homes, guess what, there are more Chinese businessmen and corrupt Chinese politicians in the Philippines that would love to fund the war against you.

This is also a human rights violation. This is, pathetically, a type of racism! That pathetic Chinese man should go to jail with his friends... Oh great Mao Zedong who enslaved more than half of your country, save your souls!

Someone should make a rebuttal article: "China: A Nation of Slaves"


You are pathetic. The article is a 'satire'.


You are a pathetic hypocrite. Care to say that IT IS a SATIRE before accusing others of being pathetic due to the absence of the fact that the article is a satire. THINK BEFORE YOU SPOUT... You idiot.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

What a desperate and moronic response from a typical Chinese man. If you have maids in your homes, guess what, there are more Chinese businessmen and corrupt Chinese politicians in the Philippines that would love to fund the war against you.

This is also a human rights violation. This is, pathetically, a type of racism! That pathetic Chinese man should go to jail with his friends... Oh great Mao Zedong who enslaved more than half of your country, save your souls!

Someone should make a rebuttal article: "China: A Nation of Slaves"


You are pathetic. The article is a 'satire'.


You are a pathetic hypocrite. Care to say that IT IS a SATIRE before accusing others of being pathetic due to the absence of the fact that the article is a satire. THINK BEFORE YOU SPOUT... You idiot.


Look who's talking, before making any knee-jerk reaction, try to find more information about Chip Tsao, the one who wrote the satire. He is a book author, broadcast journalist, columnist and former BBC reporter and reputedly famous for his “wry sense of humor and sarcasm". He uses metaphors a lot and one of his favorite topic is the 'old Chinese peasant psyche'. Do you want me to discuss the whole article silly? so that you can at least comprehend the satire in an intellectual level.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto Canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

kitoka wrote:


ShankyShanks wrote:

fUkC...
I dont care about what you guys think.. bUt im pissed !!!
we all know that those Islands are closer to Phil.. and those who are living in that area
are considered Pilipino's from the start
It just mean that those cHINESE kings or what so ever had declared an Invation to our lands..
not only that aside from invading they also Insulted us Big time by this

'I sternly warned her that if she wants her wages increased next year, she had better tell everyone of her compatriots in Statue Square on Sunday that the entirety of the Spratly Islands belongs to China.'

They're meant to care not to be toyed by money, dont compare us to you

They may have Barack Obama and the hawkish American military behind them, but we have a hostage in each of our homes in the Mid-Levels or higher

WTF..?? Barack Obama
I dont care about what they call us since we do that for living and theres nothing bad about it, Infact im proud
that we Pilipinos have the most caring women's of ALL the countries around the world. Calling us Nation of servants wouldn't hide the fact that these People are taking/invading/stealing our lovely home land.
highly imperious Chinese already have the "made in china"(madaling masira) mark on every useless items which is something like this

Long live Chairman Mao!" at the sight of a portrait of our Great Leader during the Cultural Revolution.

their smart, greedy, and no sense of judgement as long as money is on the Table then its a yes, thats what they are now thats why they are called chinese.
I have a question.. what's the first thing that comes out of your mind
when you hear the word Chinese?.. I'm guessing... money?? kung fu?? then
money+kung fu= a greedy fight
a greedy fight=evil
therefore chinese are evil




Wrong analysis. Remember that the article is a 'satire'.


Then let me Fuk your mom and make ill make a satire article about it
dont get it wrong since it will just be a satire article
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

kitoka wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

What a desperate and moronic response from a typical Chinese man. If you have maids in your homes, guess what, there are more Chinese businessmen and corrupt Chinese politicians in the Philippines that would love to fund the war against you.

This is also a human rights violation. This is, pathetically, a type of racism! That pathetic Chinese man should go to jail with his friends... Oh great Mao Zedong who enslaved more than half of your country, save your souls!

Someone should make a rebuttal article: "China: A Nation of Slaves"


You are pathetic. The article is a 'satire'.


You are a pathetic hypocrite. Care to say that IT IS a SATIRE before accusing others of being pathetic due to the absence of the fact that the article is a satire. THINK BEFORE YOU SPOUT... You idiot.


Look who's talking, before making any knee-jerk reaction, try to find more information about Chip Tsao, the one who wrote the satire. He is a book author, broadcast journalist, columnist and former BBC reporter and reputedly famous for his “wry sense of humor and sarcasm". He uses metaphors a lot and one of his favorite topic is the 'old Chinese peasant psyche'. Do you want me to discuss the whole article silly? so that you can at least comprehend the satire in an intellectual level.


Do you know what "The Onion" is? NO, don't google it. Whoever it is, Chip Tsao, Chick'in Tsao, or Bef Tsao and irregardless of how famous he/she is in BBC or ADD or STUPID, I don't care. The fact that the info that this is SATIRE was not presented in the first post makes this post misleading. So you do NOT have any right at all to ridicule anyone's rebuttal without telling that person about the satire info beforehand (if that person replies in a pathetic manner after informing him/her NICELY, then I guess it is ok to start spouting stupidity). Blame it to the thread starter or inform him/her about it and ask him/her to add the SATIRE info in the TOP of the page in HUGE POLYCHROMATIC COLORS [or in glorious TECHNICOLOR which is a metaphor or so, for of course, glorious Technicolor is not very favorable to the rules]! And you know what, you should also know that already if you read CR Rules (part of your RESEARCH argument, you should do some too! Or do you want me to discuss the whole thing so that you can at least comprehend the ways of foruming in an intellectual level, silly?). This is one of those misleading threads and all we did was give a rebuttal to the offensive issue (as we thought it was). And so you came, some stupid foolish turd who cannot assess any situation and would just go on spouting stupid nonsense then defending your argument with the most frivolous statement that "it is satire," which is, by the way, moronically and blatantly idiotic in the most magnanimous ways.

I rest my case. And by the way, YOU irrevocably FAIL!
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

What a desperate and moronic response from a typical Chinese man. If you have maids in your homes, guess what, there are more Chinese businessmen and corrupt Chinese politicians in the Philippines that would love to fund the war against you.

This is also a human rights violation. This is, pathetically, a type of racism! That pathetic Chinese man should go to jail with his friends... Oh great Mao Zedong who enslaved more than half of your country, save your souls!

Someone should make a rebuttal article: "China: A Nation of Slaves"


You are pathetic. The article is a 'satire'.


You are a pathetic hypocrite. Care to say that IT IS a SATIRE before accusing others of being pathetic due to the absence of the fact that the article is a satire. THINK BEFORE YOU SPOUT... You idiot.


Look who's talking, before making any knee-jerk reaction, try to find more information about Chip Tsao, the one who wrote the satire. He is a book author, broadcast journalist, columnist and former BBC reporter and reputedly famous for his “wry sense of humor and sarcasm". He uses metaphors a lot and one of his favorite topic is the 'old Chinese peasant psyche'. Do you want me to discuss the whole article silly? so that you can at least comprehend the satire in an intellectual level.


Do you know what "The Onion" is? NO, don't google it. Whoever it is, Chip Tsao, Chick'in Tsao, or Bef Tsao and irregardless of how famous he/she is in BBC or ADD or STUPID, I don't care. The fact that the info that this is SATIRE was not presented in the first post makes this post misleading. So you do NOT have any right at all to ridicule anyone's rebuttal without telling that person about the satire info beforehand (if that person replies in a pathetic manner after informing him/her NICELY, then I guess it is ok to start spouting stupidity). Blame it to the thread starter or inform him/her about it and ask him/her to add the SATIRE info in the TOP of the page in HUGE POLYCHROMATIC COLORS [or in glorious TECHNICOLOR which is a metaphor or so, for of course, glorious Technicolor is not very favorable to the rules]! And you know what, you should also know that already if you read CR Rules (part of your RESEARCH argument, you should do some too! Or do you want me to discuss the whole thing so that you can at least comprehend the ways of foruming in an intellectual level, silly?). This is one of those misleading threads and all we did was give a rebuttal to the offensive issue (as we thought it was). And so you came, some stupid foolish turd who cannot assess any situation and would just go on spouting stupid nonsense then defending your argument with the most frivolous statement that "it is satire," which is, by the way, moronically and blatantly idiotic in the most magnanimous ways.

I rest my case. And by the way, YOU irrevocably FAIL!


LOL. You were mislead deary because you are care free. You just comment without verifying the facts and without READING and COMPREHENDING. You just take whatever is posted per se. Poor logic. How can I be nice to someone who had raised personal tirades to the author HASTILY?

You are too funny and immature. Silly ad hominems.

I rest my case as well.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.