First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RANDOM CHAT
Player
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
what's the theme?
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
any theme u want
Player
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09
i can't, probably.
i might ruin the page. T_T

lawl. xD
Games Keeper
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
Profile as in the signs that have the headers and such in them? What about an avatar?
I could attempt it :3
Games Keeper
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

cherrynugget wrote:



hell yeah ;____; i want to wear scary costumes and get trick or treat. how sad.


Aww, sad D:
We should have a Halloween party this year >w<
Posted 4/8/09

ember1116 wrote:

And yeah, the new Crunchy's a lot better ^^
I like the new quote style muuuch better than the old one :3

But what do you mean by the user's image is on the left side...?


don't yuu notice tat ur avii is placed on the left side rather than the center .?? tat's what i mean :)
Posted 4/8/09

ember1116 wrote:

Aww, sad D:
We should have a Halloween party this year >w<


i think we should but tat's still 6 months away >< but it's good tat we got a plan .^^ ihihi..
Posted 4/8/09
since the topic's about haLLowEEn, i just wanna share this :)

d'yuu know tat mii birthday's on Halloween :p ihihi..
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
o.o omg really??!! we will have a halloween plus hannsam birthday party together :D
any way when's halloween?
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

ember1116 wrote:

Profile as in the signs that have the headers and such in them? What about an avatar?
I could attempt it :3


yeah just the headers like example "forum games" those type of stuff.
it's up to u if u want the introduction of the group.
and if u want, u can make an avatar
it's fine if u don't want to too
Posted 4/9/09

cherrynugget wrote:


ember1116 wrote:

Profile as in the signs that have the headers and such in them? What about an avatar?
I could attempt it :3


yeah just the headers like example "forum games" those type of stuff.
it's up to u if u want the introduction of the group.
and if u want, u can make an avatar
it's fine if u don't want to too :D


can i do the headers instead .?? they're much easier than to make an avii
Posted 4/9/09

cherrynugget wrote:

o.o omg really??!! we will have a halloween plus hannsam birthday party together :D
any way when's halloween?


it's actually on the 31st of October but some people say it's on November 1 but we celebrate it on the 31st
Posted 4/9/09
yay.!! a party .^^ whEe *-*
Games Keeper
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
@ Hannsam :: Oh, that's awesome!
You get presents AND candy on yer birthday then??
And oohh, I get it (with the pics being on the left) I'd never really noticed that they were in the center x3

@ Cherrynugget :: Okay, I could make either the headers or an avatar, but if Hannsam wants to do the headers I could do an avatar ^^
Posted 4/9/09
~ yay.!! thx embie-chan .^^
~ and yeah.!! i do get both presents and candies on mii b-day ^o^ ihihi...
~ uhh ~what'll be the theme .??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.