First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime is draggy
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
seriously, They need cut down all the boring time fillers in anime
it takes too long for anything to happen. naruto, dragon ball, rurouni kenshin bleach all have the habit of showing cloud, chracter face, character's shadow, back to cloud, character changes expression, cloud, character expression, character's back,,,, takes 10 min before any action starts (not just talking but too many pause. I know its to make a 50pg manga into 20 min but its draggy.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Seriously. I watched the last episode of Naruto Shinpudden (yes I watch it, just so you guys that say "You can't diss Naruto because you have seen all of it" can't say shit.) and it literally took an whole fucking minute for Orochimaru to walk 3 meters and say something. Don't believe me? Time count was 10:13 to 11:14 and there was supposed to be a commercial break in between for people that watched that on TV. They used up an hour long special to cover only 3 fucking chapters of manga. The average reader would have finished an entire fucking volume and half of the next one. 25 pages of manga is nothing when you consider each page is probably around 10 sentences of dialogue and 8 frames a piece at most. Monster only covered 2 chapters an episode, but it didn't add or take away anything. There was no bullshit cloud scnese and random close ups for half a fucking hour.
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
i agree the characters TALK TO MUCH!!!
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / australiaa
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

arx7arbalest wrote:

Seriously. I watched the last episode of Naruto Shinpudden (yes I watch it, just so you guys that say "You can't diss Naruto because you have seen all of it" can't say shit.) and it literally took an whole fucking minute for Orochimaru to walk 3 meters and say something. Don't believe me? Time count was 10:13 to 11:14 and there was supposed to be a commercial break in between for people that watched that on TV. They used up an hour long special to cover only 3 fucking chapters of manga. The average reader would have finished an entire fucking volume and half of the next one. 25 pages of manga is nothing when you consider each page is probably around 10 sentences of dialogue and 8 frames a piece at most. Monster only covered 2 chapters an episode, but it didn't add or take away anything. There was no bullshit cloud scnese and random close ups for half a fucking hour.


I was so pissed of at that special too. And i'm like FAR OUT. I WANT SOME ACTION DUDE. >____> Ugh. *kills myself!* "special of fate- my arse"
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Maybe tis r breaks for u to put a popcorn into ur mouth :X
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
welll Rk isnt rlly tt draggy.. i quite enjoy it anws
Its naruto bleach and inuyasha etc tt is horrible.
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Depends on the genre, things are slow in shounen since it tends to build more tension but thats BS especially with that recent Naruto episode. Many seinen animations on the other hand have really good action action and stays to the plot...
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

DaPatheticSoul wrote:

Maybe tis r breaks for u to put a popcorn into ur mouth :X


HEHEH! Possible? xD
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

jaychaulive wrote:

seriously, They need cut down all the boring time fillers in anime
it takes too long for anything to happen. naruto, dragon ball, rurouni kenshin bleach all have the habit of showing cloud, chracter face, character's shadow, back to cloud, character changes expression, cloud, character expression, character's back,,,, takes 10 min before any action starts (not just talking but too many pause. I know its to make a 50pg manga into 20 min but its draggy.


you just need to watch better anime. if you dont like show that have breaks try watchin a show that has a set number of episodes. ie 13 26 50 are most common episode counts
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
i thought i was the only one really pissed about naruto episode 40-41. i mean what are they doing posing the whole time?! its bad enough that naruto has a very pathetic girl voice but to hear him grunt with that girly voice the whole 2 episode i mean come on seriously whats up with this?!
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
I agee. In long animes like Naruto and so on there has to be some crap, just for the fact that they are long, but there are terribly long fillers even in animes that are 25 eps or less. Now, apart from that draggy scenes we have recap, wich is even more pointless and takes a lot of your time (Have you seen Nana?? That's ridiculous! there are eps that are 80% recap!!!). Not to mention mention when they add new characters to drag the anime even more (like in Blood+, with the Stif, and the Corps corpse, and etc...I felt that out of the 50 eps 25 were fillers full of nonsese, absurd battles).
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Yeah the naruto special P*ed me off as well. I was really looking forward to this part of the manga being animated and they completly ruined it with all the unnecessary suspence which just bored me.
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
i hate animes when they make the episode londer then they hav to like wasting time showing a girl cryin in the dark, hearing some lame shit like water drops, sayin the same thing over and over again, showin unessasry flashbacks and make them longer and many more but the main thing which pisses me off the most is when they make the endin song 1/3 of the whole anime episode!
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Agreed.Sometimes,I do feel like want to sleep eventhough I'm one of the anime fans.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.