First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply « Raccoon City :The Beginning »
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:



Cafe 13 - Sebastian Aldridge
"Tea it is. Waitress? Can we get an iced tea over here?" He raises a hand and calls to the waitress who nods politely and smiles.
"I'm really sorry about that. I'm so clumsy sometimes I swear. Oh, I guess I should properly introduce myself." He holds out a hand and smiles warmly.
"My name is Sebastian. It sounds German, but I'm not really German. And to whom do I owe the pleasure of this encounter?"


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Yukki Akita
*stares over at the wautress and then back at the man* Like i said it no big deal iv had worse *takes the mans hand and shakes* My name is Yukki....Im half Japanese and half english... *smiles a litle*

(RP off - Sorry for late reply i fell asleep)
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

LadyYukki wrote:


MattChristy wrote:



Cafe 13 - Sebastian Aldridge
"Tea it is. Waitress? Can we get an iced tea over here?" He raises a hand and calls to the waitress who nods politely and smiles.
"I'm really sorry about that. I'm so clumsy sometimes I swear. Oh, I guess I should properly introduce myself." He holds out a hand and smiles warmly.
"My name is Sebastian. It sounds German, but I'm not really German. And to whom do I owe the pleasure of this encounter?"


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Yukki Akita
*stares over at the wautress and then back at the man* Like i said it no big deal iv had worse *takes the mans hand and shakes* My name is Yukki....Im half Japanese and half english... *smiles a litle*

(RP off - Sorry for late reply i fell asleep)


Care 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge
"Yukki", he repeats with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you. And what a lovely name. Now, if I may ask, what brings a lady like yourself to Raccoon City of all places? This place isn't exactly your high class utopia if you catch my drift. And I don't think I've seen you around here before."

(OOC: No problem. I was a bit preoccupied with something at the time anyway)
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


MattChristy wrote:



Cafe 13 - Sebastian Aldridge
"Tea it is. Waitress? Can we get an iced tea over here?" He raises a hand and calls to the waitress who nods politely and smiles.
"I'm really sorry about that. I'm so clumsy sometimes I swear. Oh, I guess I should properly introduce myself." He holds out a hand and smiles warmly.
"My name is Sebastian. It sounds German, but I'm not really German. And to whom do I owe the pleasure of this encounter?"


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Yukki Akita
*stares over at the wautress and then back at the man* Like i said it no big deal iv had worse *takes the mans hand and shakes* My name is Yukki....Im half Japanese and half english... *smiles a litle*

(RP off - Sorry for late reply i fell asleep)


Care 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge
"Yukki", he repeats with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you. And what a lovely name. Now, if I may ask, what brings a lady like yourself to Raccoon City of all places? This place isn't exactly your high class utopia if you catch my drift. And I don't think I've seen you around here before."

(OOC: No problem. I was a bit preoccupied with something at the time anyway)


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Yukki Akita
*Takes a drink from the cup and places it back on table* It nice to meet you tooo... *smiles* and why am i here? well you could say it due to work *leans forward and runs finger around the table in circles* I am just killing my free time before i get annoyin call from someone *sighs and stares at the man*
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge
"Hmm, there sure have been a lot of work related transfers in the city lately. Almost makes you feel like somethings going to happen, no?" He winks at her casually.
"Well", he says with a sigh. He reaches across the table then and takes her hand in his, smiling at her. "If you ever need anything, I and the Raccoon Police Department are at your service." He lets go of her hand, leaving his card inside it.
"Oh, and I don't know if you've caught on, but the city is on edge as of late because of the disappearance cases. Several people have gone missing in the past couple of weeks. It'd be best if you stayed inside after dark. Wouldn't want a pretty lady like yourself to any trouble because of work." He put a slight emphasis on the word "work", making it sound slightly sarcastic.
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:



Cafe 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge
"Hmm, there sure have been a lot of work related transfers in the city lately. Almost makes you feel like somethings going to happen, no?" He winks at her casually.
"Well", he says with a sigh. He reaches across the table then and takes her hand in his, smiling at her. "If you ever need anything, I and the Raccoon Police Department are at your service." He lets go of her hand, leaving his card inside it.
"Oh, and I don't know if you've caught on, but the city is on edge as of late because of the disappearance cases. Several people have gone missing in the past couple of weeks. It'd be best if you stayed inside after dark. Wouldn't want a pretty lady like yourself to any trouble because of work." He put a slight emphasis on the word "work", making it sound slightly sarcastic.

*Looks at the card in her hand and starts giggling* hehe thank you.. *smiles* but you dnt have to worry about me and dark...i work better in dark places *smirks* with my job doing things at night is lets say more easy and fun... *sits back in her chair and takes another drink* i anit all that nice....with the people i work with that is.... *looks around the cafe and then stares at the man agen*
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge

He chuckles to himself and smiles.
"You look like a capable young lady, so I'm not worried. Though if you need anything, you call me. In a place like this, it's always a good idea to have an ally."
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:



Cafe 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge

He chuckles to himself and smiles.
"You look like a capable young lady, so I'm not worried. Though if you need anything, you call me. In a place like this, it's always a good idea to have an ally."


*Smiles at the man* thank you il make sure to remember that *takes another drink and looks around shoulder to see a group of men walking towards her* ohh great.....these fools again *sighs and places cup down* Im sorry if it gets a little noisy now....these lil boys dnt know when to giv up you see...

*One of the men places a hand on her shoulder* hey they sweetie....me and my mates saw you walking around and you looked lonely *chuckles*

*sighs* does it look like im lonely now? *points to Sebastain* i dnt think so *turns around* Awwww come on girl leave this boring guy and come place with us... *all the men chuckle* *sighs* ohh please leave me alone....
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09


Sebastian looks up at them, irritated, and coughs loudly, pointing at his police badge.
"These ruffians giving you some trouble? And so boldly too, right in front of a police officer."
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:



Sebastian looks up at them, irritated, and coughs loudly, pointing at his police badge.
"These ruffians giving you some trouble? And so boldly too, right in front of a police officer."


*All the men look in suprise* urmm no...no we anit making trouble *the man looks at Yukki* we just came to pick our friend up *starts laughing*

*looks up at the man and grabs his shirt and pulls him to my face* and who said i was friends with you lot huh? *glares at him and the others* i sugges you go and leave me alone..... *the men pulls away and walks out of the restaurant* ahhh! damn men...always over me like that... *sighs* im sorry about that *smiles*
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09


Sebastian chuckles again and sighs.
"And to think I was hoping for a little action. Oh well. I'm sorry they were bothering you, but can you blame them? It's not too often anyone as pretty as yourself hops on into town. But it looks like you probably won't be needing my help much."
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:



Sebastian chuckles again and sighs.
"And to think I was hoping for a little action. Oh well. I'm sorry they were bothering you, but can you blame them? It's not too often anyone as pretty as yourself hops on into town. But it looks like you probably won't be needing my help much."


*leans forward and giggles* action huh? i live for action *smiles* well actually i kinda had a lil fun with their mates the other day....with some hitting and banging im guessing they want pay back *smiles* but im thankful for worrying about me and helping me out
Member
52210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09


Cafe 13 Restaurant, Ikaru Hojo:

"Me, too !" I said smiling. Picking up my fork, I took a bite of the meat, "mmm this is good ! Whaddaya think?" I asked.
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge

Sebastian is about to say something when his cell phone rings. He rolls his eyes and answers it.
"Whatdya want", he barks into the phone. "Oh, sir! Uhhh, sorry, sorry. I thought it was someone else haha. You don't usually call my public phone." He sits and listens for a time.
"Well I was having a nice conversation with a young lady at a cafe, but I can come if you need me..." He looks over at her and smiles.
"Yea yea I know, don't get too attached blah blah blah. I got it......Understood...Right away..." He hangs up the phone and sighs, looking at the table.
"Well", he says looking up finally. "It appears my attention is required elsewhere. I do hope you enjoyed the drink. If you need me, just call."
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09

MattChristy wrote:



Cafe 13 Restaurant - Sebastian Aldridge

Sebastian is about to say something when his cell phone rings. He rolls his eyes and answers it.
"Whatdya want", he barks into the phone. "Oh, sir! Uhhh, sorry, sorry. I thought it was someone else haha. You don't usually call my public phone." He sits and listens for a time.
"Well I was having a nice conversation with a young lady at a cafe, but I can come if you need me..." He looks over at her and smiles.
"Yea yea I know, don't get too attached blah blah blah. I got it......Understood...Right away..." He hangs up the phone and sighs, looking at the table.
"Well", he says looking up finally. "It appears my attention is required elsewhere. I do hope you enjoyed the drink. If you need me, just call."


Cafe 13 Restaurant - Yukki Akita

*Watchs him and giggles* haha that sounded like a nice chat *giggles and stands up* well it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the drink *grins and turns to walk* ohhhnt worry *holds up her cell phone* il give you a call if im bored or need help *grins and walks out of the restaurant*

Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/09


He waits for her to leave, then sighs deeply and places one hand over his face. After a time he stands and puts on a pair of dark sunglasses. He pops his neck, stretches, and walks out of the cafe, hands in his pockets.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.