Post Reply Any requests for topics?
Espada
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
Requests for topics is now open!
Posted 4/9/09
the 4th Squadron Base
Arrancar
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
A base for all of the squadrons.
Posted 4/12/09



Hmm...If you are the Espada for those squads, isn't it customary to create your own threads for those hqs?
Arrancar
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
Yes, you are right.
Posted 4/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Hmm...If you are the Espada for those squads, isn't it customary to create your own threads for those hqs?


She's like the forum maker and I didn't know that was allowed so yeah I'll do that
Posted 4/12/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
She's like the forum maker and I didn't know that was allowed so yeah I'll do that


Lol...I'm a mod here too you know. You could've asked either one of us!
Posted 4/12/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Lol...I'm a mod here too you know. You could've asked either one of us!


Well Ara-chan I didn't know lol...I'll make it,I'll make it
Posted 4/12/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Well Ara-chan I didn't know lol...I'll make it,I'll make it


Hai, hai!
Espada
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Phew I didn't miss much...which means I need a base too and minions....
You must be logged in to post.