Tower of Anak or whatever it is called problem.
85261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Online
Posted 4/4/09
When I click on video it doesn't even attempt to load. Problem that you guys know about or no?
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09
For your info, it's called the "Tower of Anus".
Posted 4/4/09

GintokiSakata wrote:

For your info, it's called the "Tower of Anus".


Nope, you're wrong

it's called the ''Tower of Babel''

Posted 4/4/09

Baka-Master wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

For your info, it's called the "Tower of Anus".


Nope, you're wrong

it's called the ''Tower of Babel''



Babel = Anus
I thought this was common knowledge D:
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09
I think that people should take your thread seriously. I mean, if I made a thread about Ziggy. I would want people to learn about his awesomeness. Did you see episode 6? Ziggy was so fucking awesome in that episode. I can't even describe how awesome he was in words alone. It's just impossible. I liek Ziggy, he's the best thing since Akira Mido.
Posted 4/4/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

For your info, it's called the "Tower of Anus".


Nope, you're wrong

it's called the ''Tower of Babel''



Babel = Anus
I thought this was common knowledge D:


Common knowledge is overrated D=

Btw

I thought Babel = Penis ??

Because in Kintama was there a episode from Kyuubei, who was looking at a advertising poster, with changing the vagina into a penis o.O

Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09

Baka-Master wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

For your info, it's called the "Tower of Anus".


Nope, you're wrong

it's called the ''Tower of Babel''



Babel = Anus
I thought this was common knowledge D:


Common knowledge is overrated D=

Btw

I thought Babel = Penis ??

Because in Kintama was there a episode from Kyuubei, who was looking at a advertising poster, with changing the vagina into a penis o.O



I wasn't being srs.

And I thought you meant the Tower of Babel as in the land of Shinar in which the building of a tower (Tower of Babel) intended to reach heaven was begun and the confusion of the language of the people took place.

But yeah, Gintama did do a reference of it. Didn't know you where referring to it though.
Posted 4/4/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

For your info, it's called the "Tower of Anus".


Nope, you're wrong

it's called the ''Tower of Babel''



Babel = Anus
I thought this was common knowledge D:


Common knowledge is overrated D=

Btw

I thought Babel = Penis ??

Because in Kintama was there a episode from Kyuubei, who was looking at a advertising poster, with changing the vagina into a penis o.O



I wasn't being srs.

And I thought you meant the Tower of Babel as in the land of Shinar in which the building of a tower (Tower of Babel) intended to reach heaven was begun and the confusion of the language of the people took place.

But yeah, Gintama did do a reference of it. Didn't know you where referring to it though.


Meh, my fault for not stating about what I was talking about


You must be logged in to post.