First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Stimulus Simulcast Package - 4 new Anime premiere on CR!
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09
Awesome Shinji, thanks for all of them.
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
thank yas!!~ i just wish you guys had Pandora Hearts in this as well >.< *sigh* beggers can't be choosers -.-
Administrator
shinji 
189106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
nope, this and every sunday =)


macphapie wrote:

Only this Sunday?


89206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09
"territory restrictions for some countries"

Hm... I know that Shangri-la is available worldwide, except Japan

Good work, Crunchystaff!
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the desert -__-
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
woow cool !

sanc u
Posted 4/5/09
if i'm at my home ..i will made Gifs from 1min until the last min for SHANGRI-LA ep1 ..i wanna be kawaiiii spoiler here >=D
but i'm not at my home right now
84592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09

hind wrote:

if i'm at my home ..i will made Gifs from 1min until the last min for SHANGRI-LA ep1 ..i wanna be kawaiiii spoiler here >=D
but i'm not at my home right now


You must be at work now hind... sucker!

No just kidding, I know you don't really work that hard.

Your gifs' always seem to be at least somewhat ecchi, so what if there's non of that material in Shangri-La? Will you still make one? Maybe you wish to just spoil the show this time.

I'm looking forward to Shangri-La the most.

-moose
46488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago, USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09
Cool, thanks Shinji! Nice work!
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
cool~
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
Thank you, I am looking forward to watching them
89206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09
I want some Bleach on Crunchyroll!!!!
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
why only girls as main character
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09

mozychan wrote:
You must be at work now hind... sucker!

No just kidding, I know you don't really work that hard.

Your gifs' always seem to be at least somewhat ecchi, so what if there's non of that material in Shangri-La? Will you still make one? Maybe you wish to just spoil the show this time.

I'm looking forward to Shangri-La the most.

-moose


Shangri-La episode 1 has nearly 0 ecchi factor.
The only thing that come close is Kuniko being drenched in rain (allowing you to see her black/dark blue bra), and that's near the beginning of the show, right after the opening.

She also defies physics with a skirt that doesn't fly up when she's dropping from the city's walls.
This leads to one other ecchi point where we can't see. She jumps over a group of kids playing spinning tops, which the kids get the luxury of seeing her panties (but we don't).

There's also a *nude* scene which is pretty much shrouded. Won't spoil it for you guys, watch it yourself.

The official airing for Shangri-La is midnight today on Chiba TV (5 hours from this post).
It's still a good show to watch for the action, the transvestites, and the evil little loli girls.(Yes, evil loli girls)
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit! I just noticed that Last Exile isn't available in my region...hopefully the mentioned shows in the OP such as Saki, Natsu no Arashi and Shangri-la(which I was really looking forward to) aren't banned from my region either.

Edit: Awesome Natsu no Arashi isn't blocked in my region. Wooot~
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09

dby2k wrote:


mozychan wrote:
You must be at work now hind... sucker!

No just kidding, I know you don't really work that hard.

Your gifs' always seem to be at least somewhat ecchi, so what if there's non of that material in Shangri-La? Will you still make one? Maybe you wish to just spoil the show this time.

I'm looking forward to Shangri-La the most.

-moose


Shangri-La episode 1 has nearly 0 ecchi factor.
The only thing that come close is Kuniko being drenched in rain (allowing you to see her black/dark blue bra), and that's near the beginning of the show, right after the opening.

She also defies physics with a skirt that doesn't fly up when she's dropping from the city's walls.
This leads to one other ecchi point where we can't see. She jumps over a group of kids playing spinning tops, which the kids get the luxury of seeing her panties (but we don't).

There's also a *nude* scene which is pretty much shrouded. Won't spoil it for you guys, watch it yourself.

The official airing for Shangri-La is midnight today on Chiba TV (5 hours from this post).
It's still a good show to watch for the action, the transvestites, and the evil little loli girls.(Yes, evil loli girls)


did you watching "Shangri-La episode1"?
I think the most people they poor thing with watching the Anime free.. the people from Singapore

anyway after few hours i will posting alot from scenes for Shangri-La ep1 >=D
I see alot from Anti-Cr now lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.